Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
No one give a fuck LOL
Oh stfu Yaz you're obsessed with her you weird bastard. And why would anyone need to check in when you're all so not 'effected' ?? 🤨

If I was Lee I'd divorce Yaz ffs. He has his own business and lives in the real world yet you have Yaz who spends all her time on an app instead of spending it with her husband and child. Isn't she nearly 30? It's beyond pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

bloogoo

VIP Member
A "big influencer" has announced a place and time that they'll be... Ticketed event or not, there would be "fans" hanging around in the hopes of seeing their favourite "influencer". It happens all the time.

Guess you're not as popular as you claim to be, hun.
I watched Anna Paul’s tiktok today and saw she managed to shut down Perth… meanwhile eden struggles to get 10 people to attend. This has deffo been needed to bring her down ten pegs.

• Haha

b1tchinb0ld

What?? Who randomly asks their family members to describe them in three words? My family would tell me to piss right off if I tried that
Oh but hang on babes, did you not say you were watching Zack and Cody at 11? … a Disney channel show? On cable? A monthly add on premium? Costing money? ✨Eben Montana living a double life yet again✨ life is what you make it or lies what you make of it?🥴

• Haha
Omg why is he loitering at the side again the big fucking ick!!

Also I'm catching up on the thread and absolutely pissing myself at what's happened! Fucking brilliant!!
Sorry, I had to cut out the middle of this image so we can see how absolutely teenie weenie little lad is compared to Eben 😂
Screenshot_20221029_193455.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

keepgrowing93

Nah this is just too funny… only a few days ago her sis was saying Eben WAS the app and 10 people were there for her event 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lulu97

Anyone else think there wasn’t a troll and she’s trying to make a reason for why nobody showed? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34

bloogoo

VIP Member
‘when I was your age I was watching Zak & Cody…playing with barbies’

ok hun, at what age did you start shagging your grandad’s OAP carer??

‘Go to the library’

come back to me on that when you’ve read a book that hasn’t been written by Colleen Hoover, yeah?
Sharing a humping teddy with her sister cause they didn’t have toys to play with. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

investigate21

Hi all 👋 new here, seen her on my FYP for a long time but thought I’d take a trip over here after yesterdays antics.

so we’ve gone from “HUNDREDS” of tickets being block bought to there now only ever being 45 spaces?
Second hand embarrassment is real hun

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
People on tiktok are so odd, what the hell
Why are they crying that a few kids might not have got to learn how to make a tiktok transition video …
Tiktok creator problems ✌🏼

She’s left a comment saying she’s glad people find it funny😂 well you’ve given us 6 pages worth of content in 3 hours hun!

It’s fucking hilarious she honestly is so entitled and there are too many gaps in the story. The way she expects someone to prove it for her by asking Westfield, if it’s so bad price it yourself hun

I CANNOT wait for Yaz’s post about her ooor poor 24 year old sister who is tiktok. ‘Bullying’ and ‘be kind’ but only when it suits the Harvey’s who give it all out but can never take it. Hope you’re crying and upset Eben ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She never posted links for a ticket as far as im concerned?
Kind of hoping it was Cheffy that did it 😂

I have to say if she's telling the truth I'm pretty sure the ticket provider should not be giving her the names of the people that booked the tickets is that not breaching GDPR?

• Haha