Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mySON

Chatty Member
soz if im being dumb i never watch her tiktoks anymore but i saw one at the weekend and her nose looks rly different?? has she had something done

Reactions: 1

euphoria99

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight… someone called Bef admitted to buying the tickets? Sounds like she’s calling Eden’s bluff…

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
I do actually think she's gonna get pregnant soon. She keeps making hints that she wants children and she'll know all too well it'll boost engagement. I REALLY hope she doesn't. But I have a feeling she is thinking about it. You can all disagree but I'm commenting it incase it happens and I can have faith that I am actually a future telling witch🧙‍♀️
i wouldn't be shocked if she was now, he face looks different.

prima88

Apparently someone emailed them and they said they didn’t share names… has anyone got it ? 👀

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Did Eden just tell everyone poppy is in labour?! Is she fucking stupid. You don’t ever out someone, just checked poppys insta and there is no story. Eden said there was from lastnight.

No stop mutilating paramore ffs
I don’t follow them as they’re not for me but there was a post about it on TikTok that popped up on my FYP earlier about her being in labour and a few people had commented that confirmed she was as it was on one of their Insta stories but that’s obviously been deleted now so it’s common knowledge.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I cant remember her name or if she has kids but who was the women that used to write on here that messaged callum best asking if he slept with eden 😆 thats only person i can think of thats not a influencer but has had issues with eden before i cant remmeber her tiktok 😅
omg yes 🤣😂🤣 what was her name it had official in it that’s all I can remember 🙈