Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
I'm sorry, you're telling me miniature sid the sloth is one of the scariest people I'll ever meet? I'm not threatened by tubby lumpkins. He'd have to get his little step stool out to even make eye contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly this girl has given some proper entertainment this weekend. 😂😂😂

Have you seen her dig at Matt webb - clearly triggered her didn’t it bless her heart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, you're telling me miniature sid the sloth is one of the scariest people I'll ever meet? I'm not threatened by tubby lumpkins. He'd have to get his little step stool out to even make eye contact.
I'm more concerned with the blatant lies that he can make her have an orgasm tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so poor but we owned horses and lived in a 5 bed 5 bath detatched house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
what in the we were so poor cosplay. We had to play with second hand barbies. STFU 😂
The fact that they were shopping in a farm shop tells me all I need to know! duck me I can’t afford to shop in a farm shop and I work full time, oh and they were so poor they traveled around America for 6 weeks as well didn’t they??? Nothing ever makes sense, 2nd hand Barbie dolls don’t make you poor, not being able to afford a meal or heating or new shoes, you hit the nail on the head when you said they cosplay being poor, it’s bleeping shameful!!

Reactions: 20
WHY IS SHE TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY THROBS HER 😺DOES WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE HAS LITERAL CHILDREN FOLLOWING HER I'm traumatised

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
What?? Who randomly asks their family members to describe them in three words? My family would tell me to piss right off if I tried that
Mine would probably say, bleep, annoying, loyal. You know normal family responses! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What?? Who randomly asks their family members to describe them in three words? My family would tell me to piss right off if I tried that
If I asked someone in my family to describe me in three words they would say something like “a bleeping dick!” 😂😂😂 and would rip the piss for the foreseeable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is literally what I get from her q and a

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mine would probably say, bleep, annoying, loyal. You know normal family responses! 😅
I just asked my husband and he said "annoying, beautiful, funny" but I'm pretty sure he only said the last two because he thought he'd get in trouble otherwise. The annoying was an instant answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
lil man sitting there dreaming of his next key of coke to put up with edens shite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.