Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden Harvz #41 Only has 10 fans, shed lease nearly up, time for OnlyFans šŸ¤®

Here's my Westfield related suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish someone would've screenshot yaz' comments on that matts tiktok. She put something like 'as a fellow tiktok shop seller I don't think tiktok and your management will want you to sell when youre promoting bullying of my little sister'

He replied something like
'The only bullies are you and your sisters, I dont know why you think you're the wish kardashians'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just a couple funny edits from the previous threadsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and the time Lloyd went to a 17 year old autistic childā€™s page (it was in the bio) and put a rat emoji
The time she showed us Chaiā€™s semi raw diet in that first pic is my favourite šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she just quit whilst she's still ahead? If it's proven true about the shopping centre giving out names and breaking GDPR laws, then they're in a lot of bleeping tit all because of one tiktoker which couldn't handle she's just not that popular anymore

Reactions: 14
I think not enough tickets sold and she panicked so she block booked the rest hoping people would see it was sold out and she would get mobbed by fans trying to meet her. Sheā€™s an absolute weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shush mel you absolute balloon.... dont you have a few Xmas wishlists to post again for ya kids Xmas prezzies?! No one defends Eben coz 1. They aren't her friends and 2. How can you defend a blatant compulsive liar?
I just watched that tiktok all the way through. Mel is stretching it a bit to be saying all these people who duet Eben's videos, say how much they love her, as big cteators they should all be sticking up for Eben. Eben has no friends in social media.

Mel, you say you were relentlessly trolled for an inappropriate joke but you have since apologised for it. There's the stark difference. Poor innocent only 24 Ebes has never once apologised for ANY crass ignorant offensive comment she has ever made and she continues to size 9 her way from catastrophe to catastrophe on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis.

The word 'troll' is bandied around too much. Having weirdos sent death threats etc, yep, troll twit. But being called out to be accountable for inappropriate behaviour or content is NOT being a troll. It's just making a comment on a post.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m still laughing at the fact she claims LL is ā€œone of the scariest peopleā€ you could meet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s got to be having us on at this point, surely šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really thinks sheā€™s something eh?! Letā€™s all remember this is where she lives šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bleeping luxury home, give over love. Youā€™d be better off growing some weed in your shed once the TikTok money dries up.
šŸ˜³ Am I reading that floor plan correctly? Is the footprint of her rented shed really the equivalent to two static caravans side by side?

Eben, schweetheart, you're living in a terraced luxe Pontins chalet šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmmmm if youā€™re so unbothered yazzy, why do you do literal BEGGING videos ā€˜leave Britney aloneeeeeā€™ vibes about you ā€˜baby sisterā€™ šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish to duck Yaz would stop referring to Eben as her ā€œlittleā€ sister as if sheā€™s 12? Sheā€™s a 24 year old fully grown woman. Sheā€™s old and wise enough to know whatā€™s appropriate and whatā€™s not. Sheā€™s old enough to know better! Im older than Eben by a few months and if I carried on like her my older sisters would have a stern word with me. Sheā€™s not little, sheā€™s a grown adult who is 24 and doesnā€™t know how to take accountability for the vile things she does and says. I truly believe the reason Eben thinks she can get off with so much is because her sisters and parents babied her her entire life and enabled her. Such a weird family

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.