Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we reckon it will be before yaz posts an emotional montage of Eden with a Coldplay ballad playing in the background???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh just another thing, there were some links to tiktoks in the wiki that didn't work anymore as the original tiktok was deleted so I replaced them with hard copies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There we go!
Misgendered it’s a bleeping dog!! I have 2 dogs when we meet people cos I actually walk them I say is it a boy or girl cos mine can be little bastards around bugger dogs cos they’ve been attacked by dogs but are ok around witches as if earl has sat down and gone mum I can’t cope being called a dog anymore I’m a witch 😂😂 absolute wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just sorting out and compressing the live from today... just hers and yaz's bit and there's sooo many cringey comments off yaz towards Eben... its so bizzare! As soon as they are compressed il upload, there's a few mins missing from near the beginning as my storage decided to be a pain 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty new to this thread but this last one has had me in stitches, can’t say I’m a fan of her she gives me too many Imogen vibes and she really pisses me off but I just want to say thank you for making what would have been a crap weekend a good one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m pretty new to this thread but this last one has had me in stitches, can’t say I’m a fan of her she gives me too many Imogen vibes and she really pisses me off but I just want to say thank you for making what would have been a crap weekend a good one
Welcome, happy to have you here! These threads are hilarious 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched the first bit of the first interview they did & she starts off with her knees bent so she’s the same height 🤣 also he sounds absolutely fooked! That slur & speed talking together is definitely alcohol & ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does this even make sense? You getting views and comments agreeing on those posts about you doesn't show how popular you are, it literally shows the opposite?
Her engagement is 4.5 million views on the video talking about it, and there is thousands of comments and likes calling her out not agreeing. These people do get views but also because they don’t like you and people are agreeing, it’d be different if their comments were flooded with defence for her but they’re not 😂 Everyone has bad vibes from her always, that’s why she’s the go to when someone also says a rude and entitled tiktok influencer and everyone says ‘Eden vibes’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not Scotty T wishing us all the pain and suffering in this world until our pointless existence ceases 💀💀💀

Personally I find writing my opinions on a little gossip site not quite as bad as: being racist, fatphobic, transphobic, faking mental illness, taking advantage of those with mental illness, grooming fans for money, mocking addicts, drink driving, having scummy tory opinions, not to mention possessing all of the general personality traits that make her such a giant twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Did anyone get the screenshot of yasmins comments on that matts video? He went in on her, called them the wish kardashians

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Scotty T what an absolute clown he is.
I remember sophiena na na na getting all moist over him once or twice as he’s got quite a big army of minions she tried tapping into. 🙄😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously it’s really odd (understatement) how much yaz loves LL but if my little sister starting dating a bloke who Proposed that soon and quit his job to follow her around shopping centres wearing sunglasses and spending her money there is absolutely no chance I would be supporting it. Yaz bangs on about how she was in a toxic relationship where she was taken advantage of so why let your sister clearly be taken for a sugar mummy? Lol. Seriously though, her family are absolute door mats for welcoming that slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.