Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did she say anything at all? She could have just put up a “thanks for coming” story, with a few photos of her with the fans that came. I know realistically she did it for sympathy, but still - it’s so embarrassing, just don’t talk about it and move on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn’t that against gdpr them showing her name?

So embarrassed thought you never got embarrassed 😂
Yes it would be a huge GDPR breech as far as I'm aware, can anybody confirm? Not sure how it works on a booking website.

Reactions: 5
1. I checked . You can book 4 tickets at a time. Imagine how many different email addresses the troll would have had to make to sell out an event that "hundreds" we're going to.
2. I very much doubt Eventbrite would give out names of people who had booked. GDPR
3. Why won't she name & shame?

It's all bullshit. You forget wer'e not stupid eden. You should be embarrassed Eben because not only did only a couple of people show up, you also made up a bullshit lie to try and save the embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The story will grow arms and legs now to try and convince people it’s true. There’s no way 1 person managed to get all the tickets before anyone else, she just needs to accept no one wanted to go

Reactions: 22
Not Cheffy swearing on her cats lives that it wasn't her 😂😂😂 ffs 😂

Got an exclusive from the big event today:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Who is cheffy? I only come on this thread so not heard a lot about her.. does she have 3 children? And could be this pretend troll

Reactions: 3
Who is cheffy? I only come on this thread so not heard a lot about her.. does she have 3 children? And could be this pretend troll
Cheffy is Laura she’s a charity thief and nope she has no kids but she loves to tell people she hates kids. If you type Cheffy on here it’ll take you to the threads of what she’s done.

Edited to add; she was a member on here at one point and did add to edens thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haaaaa I’m dead 💀 imagine her, Freya and little Lloyd love handles walking into an event, sunglasses on, dressed in all black, to not a bleeping soul there… a tumble weed blows across the room and it still doesn’t dawn on Eden that she’s not relevant anymore, she’s too much up her own arse to be able to see that she’s fucked her ‘career’ now… because the key to staying relevant is … well being relevant and also consistency. Not showing yourself spending thousands of pounds a week when half the country is struggling to even think about what they’re going to eat the next day.
Also tok fest people are there to see multiple influencers not just her..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.