Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow27x

How rude is Dan. Yes Lee has been through a lot. He has PTSD and served in wars for our country. He’s seen his friends been blown up and shot to pieces. What have you done Dan? Danced to a couple Tik tok sounds and embarrassed your bird continuously cos you can’t keep your willy in ur pants?
Put some respect on lees name because it wasn’t so long ago that you was up his arse on that big tik tok trip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Does it matter whether she is or not?
Did I say it mattered? LOL. If it mattered, I would’ve wrote more than “um, is Eden bisexual?” Get down off your high horse. What is it with the snappy people on this thread today? Wow

Reactions: 53

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #27: Yaz Sexting Spragg, Eden Makes Us Gag, is Lloyd Starting to Find This Romance a Drag?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

queencoco

Chatty Member
RECAPPPPP.

Some horses walked over to big bird in a field who then decided to remind us that has been around horses since she was seven. No Eagle! Horses do have long unbrushed hair and gummy teeth, but they don’t have crusty lips and a lip piercing! That was your older sister Yasmin! Soooo easily confused. 🐴 Put one of those horses in an off white body suit and some mom jeans and we have a doppelgänger situation going on.

But I thought they grew up poor but their grandad was a millionaire but childhood was so hard but they went on holiday to France every year but they grew up with nothing but they owned horses but they had no money but had a detached house in the countryside but ….. yeah, I’m confused too. Moving on.

Do we sense trouble in paradise between tug boat and the titanic? Lloyd snapped at Eden when she spilled some deer food in the Mercedes (2004). The monkeys apparently respected the Mercedes (2004), then one proceeded to shit on it, out of respect of course.

There was an extremely quiet release for the crook book. Speculating here, but it could be because it’s an actual fucking rushed embarrassment of a book, with steps missing, spelling and grammar mistakes, then to top it all off, they put pictures of Patch’s dinner in instead of the actual recipes!!

Little Lloyd was on form on Friday morning and spent his time coked up arguing with people in the comments of his videos, our successful 33 year old king 👑 like most men in their mid 30s would do, Lloyd then accompanied Eden to her lash appointment.

Time for the family holiday to France paid for by bank of Eden. Is there anyone that doesn’t sponge off this girl?! More riveting content of supermarket trips, food being made that looks like the dogs dinner, the ugly sisters lounging around doing sweet fuck all, Don Carla pissed up and little man playing little games on his little Xbox whilst being a slave to the entire family. But wait… Aren’t they supposed to be on holiday this week?.. Oh they are?? So they’re doing all the normal boring shit they do at home.. but on holiday?? Again, MAKE it make sense!

Don Carla let it slip that they were worried about Lee and Lloyd getting on, but instead it was Paul who scrappy doo decided to have a pop at. Yes yes people, DJ Part-Time (girlfriend bought his decks) did a poolside set! 🎶 💃🕺 Major ick alert major iccccck alert 🎶 unsurprisingly, this didn’t impress his audience of three elderly people, three kids and three incesty sisters.

The thread ended with Lee posting two videos accusing Yaz of cheating with our fav squared headed clout chaser, Dan Spragg…. Thank you Lee for noticing the trolls were about to die from actual boredom from your snooze fest holiday. Who would have thought it would be Lee to be the one to save the day! Thank you Lee, our hero ❤

As you were trolls 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion - Our Little Booster Lloyd, Love Island he’s forced to Avoid, Yaz been exposed as a cheat, but the Harvey’s just can’t take the heat 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

ololo

VIP Member
If my partner was sneakily having video calls while I was at work, and ending it when they knew I was due home, with someone I’d already expressed concerns about I’d feel betrayed too

• Heart
Reactions: 49

VIP Member
I think the way yaz fawns over Dan spragg is really disrespectful! My husband would be so pissed off if I was like that with another bloke, it’s not about control it’s about respect, lee is from a different generation, you can clearly see he finds all this social media stuff too much, I really feel like this whole family have thrown lee under the bus, and as for Dan Spragg, I wish someone would knock that prick out!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

pizzaslut

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone in the Harvz family thought about the long term affects Lee might face now with his job as a tattooist, they allowed him to get absolutely slaughted on social media by thousands of people, to the point where he’s either removed his account or they’ve told him too.

Tattoo artists thrive on good rep, that’s what pays their bills and keeps them employed.. They took all of his away in a single day because he stood up for himself against Yaz sending Dan inappropriate messages.

Toxic toxic family. NONE of them work in the real world so they haven’t got a clue how much they might’ve killed Lee’s career and what for???

Tiktok won’t last forever, a skill like Lee’s will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Right I'm in my 40s and I've known A LOT of alternative/indie/goth people in my time.

Dan Spragg looks like a Claire's Accessories version

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I lost my dad to suicide last Tuesday and cannot understand in my head how this is all important. They need to get over themselves, get real jobs and grow up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Romany

VIP Member
The only person I’m concerned about in this situation is Lee.

The unbelievable amount of gaslighting across all social media could be enough to push someone over the edge. Yaz puts Lee’s whole life online so when he’s angry he thought to do the same. Probably not the best decision however there’s definitely more to the story.

They’re making horrific claims about Lee, making it seems as if ‘innocent little Yaz’ is absurd. This family is a disgrace.

• Heart

heckles

Chatty Member
Yes Dan, he does have “issues” the man has literally been diagnosed with PTSD and god knows what else but what is he to think when he’s made to sleep on the sofa every night while she’s liking and texting some other guy constantly??? I reckon she hid her phone from him, he saw texts that crossed the line, maybe not sexual but maybe lots of flirting and it upset Lee. Understandable when he goes out to work to keep a roof over his families heads and she’s living her best life at home!

Also, back to Eden! Why she posting a tiktok on how to make a sandwich?? We all know how to cut open a baguette, butter it and add filling. She’s scraping for content

pizzaslut

VIP Member
I sincerely hope Lee leaves Yaz.. Knowing that his own family and friends are making him out to be some sort of jealous, dangerous lunatic on the internet to save their own poxy tiktok careers, nah

• Sad
Reactions: 39

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Eden towards the end of the live...

And right at the very end, the awkwardness between Dan and Chloe. There's definitely more to this.

Screenshot_20220602_105248.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
People seriously ain't quitting
How does Dan Spragg always come away from situations like this so f’ing smug!! He’s gone on a live (thanks to Eden apparently) and spoke shit about someone he barely knows - he’s made some pretty big accusations and I personally think he should apologise to Yaz & Lee. Who’s he to talk anyway? The way he treats Chloe is appalling, she was on live when he was in Ibiza moaning about him being away when it’s not work. She had a newborn baby and he was away constantly. He has no respect for her texting other women. He needs to take a look at his own relationship before getting involved in others.

Reactions: 38