Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it that yaz and Dan have blatantly been cheating there was inappropriate messages and that is as well as cheating yet somehow yaz and Dan are the ones who've come up smelling of roses on tik tok. People really are dumb
Because all their followers are about 12 and have no life experience but unfortunately they’re also the ones that are capable of destroying someone’s life without realising😔

Reactions: 10
People seriously ain't quitting
How does Dan Spragg always come away from situations like this so f’ing smug!! He’s gone on a live (thanks to Eden apparently) and spoke tit about someone he barely knows - he’s made some pretty big accusations and I personally think he should apologise to Yaz & Lee. Who’s he to talk anyway? The way he treats Chloe is appalling, she was on live when he was in Ibiza moaning about him being away when it’s not work. She had a newborn baby and he was away constantly. He has no respect for her texting other women. He needs to take a look at his own relationship before getting involved in others.

Reactions: 38
I cannot get over the fact that Yaz isn’t calling out Dan, if the version of evens is true then Yaz has firstly betrayed Lee by having an inappropriately close relationship with Dan, then she allows Dan to accuse him of abuse and when she responds to the situation she does nothing to dispute those claims, instead saying they have been nothing but kind to her? They need to address it or she needs to leave, as it stands she is leaving it ambiguous, of course she has no obligation to explain herself but I would have thought she’d want to defend her marriage if it isn’t true

Reactions: 18
Makes me cringe how much Yaz tries to push how much she loves her “darling sister” she’s literally just tried to destroy your marriage and you’re still licking her arse. How can she be ok with Eden literally telling Dan to expose her husband in front of thousands of people?

Eden’s probably trying to get rid of Lee so her and Lloyd can have all the spotlight.

Reactions: 29
Makes me cringe how much Yaz tries to push how much she loves her “darling sister” she’s literally just tried to destroy your marriage and you’re still licking her arse. How can she be ok with Eden literally telling Dan to expose her husband in front of thousands of people?

Eden’s probably trying to get rid of Lee so her and Lloyd can have all the spotlight.
The way she was flaunting around with piggy tiddies the day her sisters marriage was almost wrecked knocked me sick. She has no morals at all. I stand by what I say Eden needs knocking off that huge pedestal she’s built trying to ruin other peoples lives. The fact Yaz is still up her backside after she did that, after she told Dan not to hold back…… The girl would probably sell her own family if it saved her own skin the absolute snake.

Reactions: 27
The girl is delusional. Imagine being thrown under the bus by 3 people, including your sister….. honestly I can’t lol.

Reactions: 21
Yaz has probs got more attention in one day than she has had in her entire time on tiktok.. I wouldn’t put it past her if she continued the fire burning by acting like Marina Joyce and having everyone run around her because it keeps her relevant

Sorry but starting your paragraph by saying “You all have spent the last 48 hours judging me and my husband, i’ve gained thousands of followers”

1. Not everyone has spent their time talking about you, the whole world doesn’t revolve around you and your marriage

2. Why do you feel the need to mention how many followers you’ve gained from it 😩 Just weird thing to bring up when your marriage is literally hanging by a thread lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
"if you think Lee's a toxic red flag...."

Hun it was your own sister and "best friends" that fueled those claims!!

That's not what eden said lol this is hilarious
Exactly! In that message there is still no defending her husband neither! No suggestion that they were lies.
So Yaz you agree Chloe and dan think your husband is coming controlling and isolates you?

Reactions: 14
Eh let’s back track for a min yaz

your so called friends have told tik tok you’re in a DV MARRIAGE

If that’s a lie NOBDOY would still be whatsapping said couple you would be furious

your friends are the ones that are spreading gossip

nothing adds up

Reactions: 22
Sorry but how is she not pissed off with Dan and Chloe?!
That's exactly what I've come to ask. Chloe and dan did nothing but tell everyone how much of a red flag abuser Lee was. All of their followers have gone wild with it. Yet her and chloe are fine? Sorry chloe but you're just as snakey as Dan and Eden. That was a low blow and you'd never catch me saying things about a friends husband online. Especially when it has duck all to do with me.

Reactions: 17
I’d be fuming with Eden, Dan and Chloe but the reason Yaz won’t address this fully or go after Dan for what he’s said is probably because she’s too scared, it could ruin friendships and I don’t think she’d want to lose them. I think it’s likely caused trouble between Eden and Yaz since Dan said she told him to go live so I don’t think she’d want to get on the wrong side of her Eden anymore either. I don’t think she wants anymore negative attention or anything more to come of whatever Lee wasn’t happy with. She’s kind of said it’s rubbish about Lee and denied what Dan’s said but she hasn’t directly said it’s Dan’s fault.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.