Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chloe, I honestly don't know how she can walk around looking like the cat that got the cream when she's with that absolute vile gobshite of a 'man' and I use that term loosely because I'm not sure what he identifies as given the stuff he wears. Lee has every god damn right to be angry about what's happened given the fact her sister was literally texting him whilst he had a pregnant girlfriend. If you're having to delete and hide any sort of conversation from your partner then you absolutely have something to hide! Spragg is deffo the type to hang out of the back of a scabby rat! The way they have all gaslighted Lee today is shocking! I personally don't think Lee has anything to apologise for obviously something has been going on for a while and that was the straw that broke the camels back! If she wants to parade her 'close friendship' with spragg and every inch of her life all over social media then she can expect to be outed on social media also! I don't feel one ounce of empathy towards yaz, her behaviour is exactly that of someone who has been caught out and the reaction of spragg/Eden etc is too! I dont find respecting my partners wishes/boundaries and insecurities as abusive behaviour especially if it could really upset the person ive chose to share my life with! Sometimes what may seem petty to us and others is everything to them and if we love and respect someone, then why would you not do whatever they've asked of you? From what I've seen of Yaz's life on here and she posts the majority of it, I wouldn't have her down as an abused and controlled person (in my opinion) there's no signs as far as I can see?! That video Yaz did 'clearing things up' should of been done this morning before Eden told spragg to go on and scream abuse!

Sorry for the essay! 😅

Reactions: 30
How rude is Dan. Yes Lee has been through a lot. He has PTSD and served in wars for our country. He’s seen his friends been blown up and shot to pieces. What have you done Dan? Danced to a couple Tik tok sounds and embarrassed your bird continuously cos you can’t keep your willy in ur pants?
Put some respect on lees name because it wasn’t so long ago that you was up his arse on that big tik tok trip.
Honestly!! Dan trying to worm his way out of it!! Yaz trying to "save" her marriage but the damage has already been done. This family. I feel sorry for Lee and chloe.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god hahahahah they’ve been engaged two months, not a mention of the wedding and she posts this the day her sisters marriage is exposed HAHAHHAA
I should hope Eden buys him trousers that actually fit him for the wedding day and not have him wearing ankle swingers. You’d think he would already have trousers that fit him considering they get 10k a month from Eden 😂

and walking down the aisle with her phone and fag in one hand. Classy hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only way he'll see them go down the aisle is if they arrange a quick wedding, coz id put money on them not seeing the new year in together!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god hahahahah they’ve been engaged two months, not a mention of the wedding and she posts this the day her sisters marriage is exposed HAHAHHAA
I suppose this is better than them practicing carrying him at his funeral 🤦‍♀️ sick fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does it matter whether she is or not?
Did I say it mattered? LOL. If it mattered, I would’ve wrote more than “um, is Eden bisexual?” Get down off your high horse. What is it with the snappy people on this thread today? Wow

Reactions: 53
Thank you for clearing that up without biting my head off 😂 I literally just searched her name and saw that one first..

My facial expression right now
There's a few odd ones but in 2010 Eden would have been 14. Considering she's not got a clue who she is now I doubt she new much back then either. Seems to be a few friends we just don't hear about

Reactions: 2
In that Instagram post yaz has put on, why has she not said ‘as for the DV rumours, they’re not true’? They’re not daft, even with something blowing up like this they never address the full thing so that they still get people commenting/messaging keeping the engagement up and keeping the pennies rolling in.

In my opinion, if TikTok was causing such a wedge in my marriage then we would both be deleting it not just one of us! I imagine it would cause conflict in a marriage especially with a child involved, imagine you just want a nice family day out and your every move is being documented it would piss me off anyway!

‘place of work’ has also made me cringeeee! Eden, I can’t believe wait for the TikTok days to be over and you end up as well know as the ‘I’m in my mums car brum brum’ video, you know, like people remember it but they don’t really care 😂

Reactions: 18
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Did I say it mattered? LOL. If it mattered, I would’ve wrote more than “um, is Eden bisexual?” Get down off your high horse. What is it with the snappy people on this thread today? Wow
No one was on their high horse. Jesus Christ, how are you going to call someone who has been on this thread for months shady, for one. Secondary, I just asked if it mattered “LOL”. Considering I don’t think anyones sexuality matters, in general, think you need to calm down, clearly took what I said in the wrong way but in no means was I “biting your head off”.

No one was on their high horse. Jesus Christ, how are you going to call someone who has been on this thread for months shady, for one. Secondary, I just asked if it mattered “LOL”. Considering I don’t think anyones sexuality matters, in general, think you need to calm down, clearly took what I said in the wrong way but in no means was I “biting your head off”.
Where did I say you was shady? 😂 I’m sure I said people on this thread are “snappy”……

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.