Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll probably get tit for saying this as it seems a bit of a Yaz pile on at the minute but…. I’m sorry but these “if Lee was controlling then” statements aren’t it

Abusers are charming in public, so much so that people doubt it when the news comes out as “they were always so friendly”. Same with clothing, or going on holiday. It can all be an act
until behind closed doors. The truth is she is isolated where she lives and the videos were uploaded were intended to humiliate her.

Its easy to let our dislike of the whole family to cloud our judgement but I think some of you should be more careful with your words as there will be victims of DV reading this.

I’m not saying Lee is guilty or innocent but as much as Yaz has said he can’t have female friends, and the Dan Spragg drama etc etc, two wrongs don’t make a right
Tbh this is actually quite true! It could be true which is why Dan needs to reign in his stuff cause it could potentially put yaz in danger if the controlling allegations are true.

Reactions: 7
People keep asking about what happened with Eden and Chloe replied saying “I’m not talking about Eden and what happened, it’s in the past, it happened years ago, done and dusted”… yeah it might be done and dusted but your partner practically cheated on you but you’d rather talk about other dramas to take the heat of you and your tit relationship

Reactions: 22
People keep asking about what happened with Eden and Chloe replied saying “I’m not talking about Eden and what happened, it’s in the past, it happened years ago, done and dusted”… yeah it might be done and dusted but your partner practically cheated on you but you’d rather talk about other dramas to take the heat of you and your tit relationship
Eh but then she’s talking about this drama?

Reactions: 7
If I knew my sisters where in abusive relationships whether it be mentally or physically and i had a gob the size of those sisters... I certainly wouldn't be posting lovey dovey family vids with said abuser! I'm sorry but it's easy to say all these things about Lee because I highly doubt he's gonna be back online to defend himself now theres a witch hunt on him courtesy of the harvz/spragg clan!

Deffo triggered after that doormat comment wasn't she 😅😅😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
'I don't let anyone walk all over me, I call the bleeping shots. I actually feel for Dan sometimes because I'm so bleeping difficult'

She says after someone called her a doormat. She's proper triggered 😂😂 she seems like such an airhead. And in need of a dire hair cut 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think dans comments are out of order, and if anything are going to cause more problems for lee and yaz.
Because now he’s said that, she’s either got to call spragg out for saying that about her husband, or not call him out which says it all really.

I’ve just seen another video on TikTok of Dan explaining what’s happened. They all went on holiday to Wales together, and it was the first time Lee met Dan, apparently the same night Lee apparently told Yasmin not to talk to him whilst being on holiday but Dan made him feel welcome, helped him out with things and stayed an extra night and whatever. Then when they all went home, Yasmin would be texting and FaceTiming Dan.. and she would say “I’ve gotta go now as Lee is on his way home, I’ll talk to you tomorrow” and this would apparently happen for a few weeks.. then Eden messaged Dan saying that Yasmin has told her to tell him that they can’t talk anymore.. because Lee said so. Dan then uploaded his disco reel yesterday which Yasmin liked and this is when tit hit the fan and lee went mad and he had been drinking. Dan said he don’t care anymore because Lee has been dragging his name through the mud, he is apparently extremely controlling, he is very jealous, Yasmin has no friends because Lee has isolated her, Yasmin isn’t allowed to speak to any male, she’s not allowed to do anything without his say so.

I don’t want to stick up for anyone but who’s to say Lee wasn’t comfortable with Yasmin being “best friends” with Dan because of what’s happened in the past with Eden and Dan. Dan doesn’t care he has a girlfriend, he still messages girls behind his girlfriends back. Who’s to say Lee didn’t think they was too close for comfort and was scared Dan was trying to make a move on Yasmin? Okay he was drunk and I don’t agree that drink was the answer.. but there’s 100% more to this situation than we’re being told. As for Dan saying about Yasmin didn’t allowed to speak to men, that’s a lie. Yasmin talks to Lloyd. They’re kinda close. I personally think that Lee doesn’t trust Dan and might’ve felt threatened by Dan and Yasmin and how close they was as “best friends”. Lee is a grown man, he has been through quite some tit. Maybe he could sense that Dan was a cheating scumbag and if lee had told Yasmin his opinion and Yasmin then went and liked Dan’s things online, that’s a little bit disrespectful towards Lee and their marriage too. Especially as Yasmin has already said that Lee isn’t allowed female friends so then why should she be allowed?!

Reactions: 16
I think what happened is lee saw how close yaz and Dan are when they all went on there cosy little weekend away. Didn’t like it, yaz has told spragg that lee is being controlling and telling her to cut ties with him, they’ve said ‘let’s unfollow eachother but we will remain friends in secret’ and lee has found out

oh, just seen that’s basically what’s happened 🤣

I’m not here to judge whether I think lee is controlling or not, we don’t know. Butedens family are so close, I find it hard to believe they are sitting back and letting her stay in a controlling relationship, or even going on holiday with him if thats true

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wonder how many crying montages Carla Jenner is getting Eden to put together to try and distract the masses?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think these lot are all reaping what they sow, you dance with the devil then your gonna get burned, perhaps they should all stop prancing around like pricks and behave like normal people lol

I think these lot are all reaping what they sow, you dance with the devil then your gonna get burned, perhaps they should all stop prancing around like pricks and behave like normal people lol
About time they had a scandal they don’t try and brush under the mat, Bet Eden is grinning like the cheshire cat that she’s not too involved and Yaz is going downhill.

Reactions: 10
I wonder where it will all go from here? This isn't something that can just be forgotten.

Does not surprise me that Eden egged on Spragg. She loves drama and meddling! She'll be thinking more than ever how truly amazing her and midget man's relationship is.

Reactions: 13
Went out for the morning and I’ve missed SO MUCH!

As someone who’s been in an abusive relationship with someone who was extremely controlling, down to the clothes I was allowed to wear and who I was allowed to be friends on Facebook with, I don’t want to speculate on whether Lee has been controlling or abusive towards Yaz or not, but Dan and Chloe are out of order going on live like that.

Would love to see Lee expose the lot of them tbh

If my partner was sneakily having video calls while I was at work, and ending it when they knew I was due home, with someone I’d already expressed concerns about I’d feel betrayed too

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So he told her he didn’t feel comfortable with the way she was with Dan and she said she would distance herself but was calling him everyday in secret. Whether you consider that cheating or not, it’s not loyal or honest. Lee found out they were still talking while he was drunk and the way he acted wasn’t right either.

I’ll probably get tit for saying this as it seems a bit of a Yaz pile on at the minute but…. I’m sorry but these “if Lee was controlling then” statements aren’t it

Abusers are charming in public, so much so that people doubt it when the news comes out as “they were always so friendly”. Same with clothing, or going on holiday. It can all be an act
until behind closed doors. The truth is she is isolated where she lives and the videos were uploaded were intended to humiliate her.

Its easy to let our dislike of the whole family to cloud our judgement but I think some of you should be more careful with your words as there will be victims of DV reading this.

I’m not saying Lee is guilty or innocent but as much as Yaz has said he can’t have female friends, and the Dan Spragg drama etc etc, two wrongs don’t make a right
The only person to mention DV is Dan, there's no actual sign of DV at all other than what Dan is saying. I dont think anything said here is offensive to victims IMO, its been majority respectful

Reactions: 14
Think people are forgetting the big scandal all over the past few weeks, just because one person has said he is controlling many people are jumping the gun and feeling sorry for Yaz. This woman im 90% sure isn't being controlled.

Reactions: 14
As someone who’s experienced a DV relationship - Lee’s video triggered me massively. I do not believe he’s innocent in the slightest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.