Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought Lee made her feel safe compared to her abusive ex?? She’s apparently not allowed to leave the house but you see her go out quite a bit with their son. She said she doesn’t allow Lee to have any female friends but now it’s magically flipped?? The Harvey family are venomous! They’ll do the same to Lloyd when he leaves or argues with Eden. Notice how they’ve ALL had abusive ex’s, not just once either!! Never any of their faults though?? No one deserves any form of abuse, been through gaslighting myself but does no one think it’s a bit odd? Their lives are a constant drama for each other, they’re either very good at faking things or very unlucky

Reactions: 36
I think the way yaz fawns over Dan spragg is really disrespectful! My husband would be so pissed off if I was like that with another bloke, it’s not about control it’s about respect, lee is from a different generation, you can clearly see he finds all this social media stuff too much, I really feel like this whole family have thrown lee under the bus, and as for Dan Spragg, I wish someone would knock that prick out!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Dan is well out of order! The way hes talking about Lee. Somthing just doesnt sit right with me at all.

Reactions: 13
Lmao mentioned tattle. Hi de go new folk, you’ve got a lot to catch up on 😂

Reactions: 9
Dan is slagging Lee off so bad on his live. I really feel sorry for Lee. There's obviously more to it than just liking a reel, something has broke the camels back and now Lee is being made to look like an abusive, controlling prick. Poor guy just wants a quiet life

Reactions: 27
Dan spragg is really going for it on his live, saying how he doesn’t like Lee, and how controlling he is etc

Reactions: 11
If they were all that worried about Yaz’s safety, why on earth does it take a “scandal” to talk about it? Get her help in private rather than blasting it all over the internet

Reactions: 28
I think it’s always been quite clear that Lee appears as controlling and Yas does seem afraid of him. I don’t think Lee is innocent at all and yas did genuinely look terrified. But Dan is making it seem so much bloody worse!!

Reactions: 9
I bet that family holiday is fun. Can imagine little midget man running about all angry but secretly shitting himself that Lee will come back angrier

Reactions: 14
They’re trying to get everyone to report the video for violence. wrongens. Also flanns fringe gets higher and higher every week doesn’t it. Jesus Christ

Reactions: 4
Dan on live now indirectly making comments and leading people to assume Yaz is being abused. Making an absolute joke of DV.

Saying she looked terrified. No she didnt, she looked like she’d been caught red handed and didn’t want anyone to know.

Reactions: 33
Chloe the mug putting on a united front on live rn :ROFLMAO: you can't polish a turd, get rid

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seems like there was some damage control happening before Chloe woke up this morning.

Reactions: 14
There's plenty of comments about him and Eden if he's going to go live and say he's not cheating with yaz then he should also say something about the Eden situation .the fact he hasn't said anything .tells me that something did have happen

Reactions: 11
The only person I’m concerned about in this situation is Lee.

The unbelievable amount of gaslighting across all social media could be enough to push someone over the edge. Yaz puts Lee’s whole life online so when he’s angry he thought to do the same. Probably not the best decision however there’s definitely more to the story.

They’re making horrific claims about Lee, making it seems as if ‘innocent little Yaz’ is absurd. This family is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
But I thought Lee made her feel safe compared to her abusive ex?? She’s apparently not allowed to leave the house but you see her go out quite a bit with their son. She said she doesn’t allow Lee to have any female friends but now it’s magically flipped?? The Harvey family are venomous! They’ll do the same to Lloyd when he leaves or argues with Eden. Notice how they’ve ALL had abusive ex’s, not just once either!! Never any of their faults though?? No one deserves any form of abuse, been through gaslighting myself but does no one think it’s a bit odd? Their lives are a constant drama for each other, they’re either very good at faking things or very unlucky
That’s utter bullshit she’s done quite a few videos of her on the train going to Carla and Paul’s gaff, and out and about in the car. Stupud cunts trying to dramatise it all. just get off social media seriously and just stop adding more fuel to the fire 😂😂😂😂

Come on flappy gob and midget man go live and make it all twenty times worse. They all have verbal
Diarrhoea so will make it all a lot worse and I cannot waiiiiit.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.