Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s how a guy who has a cookbook presents his food that he made for an Ad… my 9yo niece would do a better job than his
Did ya clock how shakey his hands were... signs of alcohol nerve damage that!

Reactions: 6
Eden’s got stress induced IBS. Because when your sisters having a few issues of course you make it all about you 🙄 god she’s insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
long time lurker of this car crash of a family, not one of them have any redeeming qualities, I feel sorry for lee but that's as far as it goes.

As for Chloe and Dan, no idea why Chloe is so smug, he's probably talking to any girl who will give him an ego boost behind your back ✌🏻

Reactions: 21
long time lurker of this car crash of a family, not one of them have any redeeming qualities, I feel sorry for lee but that's as far as it goes.

As for Chloe and Dan, no idea why Chloe is so smug, he's probably talking to any girl who will give him an ego boost behind your back ✌🏻
Walk all over me plz spragglecunt!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
326759D6-2D2A-4646-9535-4DC790FC1B5A.jpeg

This vids are really not aging well they are all over my FYP.

this drama is pushing her content to the masses at least, don carla maybe had a word with the tiktok mafia boss to pull a few strings

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only way I do feel sorry for Yaz is if this isolates her from the girls, I think she is lonely and I think desperate to have more friends. She seemed to really want to create a group of friends with Chloe, Charlotte, etc. I just don’t understand why she didn’t get closer to the girls/become besties with them rather than Dan the dick other than the fact that she was flattered by male attention. This wouldn’t of ever been an issue then.

Reactions: 12
Never followed that Dan he makes my organs cringe she looks like she's just happy to be in his presence.
If my partner told me he had stopped talking to someone etc and tben I found out he had there would have been alot more then a poxy tiktok video. How does she think that's OK and mlnormal? He told me to block him and I didn't. He wasn't comfortable with it. Respect his wishes then or compromise if you want another man in your life so much.
He may be controlling but I agree with why he's gone mad I would have been alot lot worse then that. Imagine if that was eden with Lloyd she would say that the girl was in the wrong and not fatty bumbum anyway.
Pointless family. There poor parents must be like what the duck is going on here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Never followed that Dan he makes my organs cringe she looks like she's just happy to be in his presence.
If my partner told me he had stopped talking to someone etc and tben I found out he had there would have been alot more then a poxy tiktok video. How does she think that's OK and mlnormal? He told me to block him and I didn't. He wasn't comfortable with it. Respect his wishes then or compromise if you want another man in your life so much.
He may be controlling but I agree with why he's gone mad I would have been alot lot worse then that. Imagine if that was eden with Lloyd she would say that the girl was in the wrong and not fatty bumbum anyway.
Pointless family. There poor parents must be like what the duck is going on here 🤣🤣🤣
Apologies about my spelling I have the fattest thumbs in the world hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I won’t why Chloe is so chill with Eden being around Dan after it came out that he had cheated with her?? Chloe is such a mug

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.