Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow this thread every now and again but can’t follow it consistently because I can’t stand Eden that much😂.

Butttttt had to come here with everything going on 👀. If that wet wipe spragg and doormat Chloe thought for one second that their ‘friend’ was in an abusive relationship they shouldn’t have broadcast it. If It is an abusive relationship, the danger they could have put her in isn’t even worth thinking about!

No idea if she is or not, the video Lee put up sure does play into the idea that it is but you can’t ever tell off a snapshot like that and if she has been caught cheating, I think a lot of people would be that distressed, angry and upset that they would be behaving the same way.

Not sure how spragg manages to cheat so much cause he is absolutely minging. Feel incredibly sorry for their baby

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think anyone in the Harvz family thought about the long term affects Lee might face now with his job as a tattooist, they allowed him to get absolutely slaughted on social media by thousands of people, to the point where he’s either removed his account or they’ve told him too.

Tattoo artists thrive on good rep, that’s what pays their bills and keeps them employed.. They took all of his away in a single day because he stood up for himself against Yaz sending Dan inappropriate messages.

Toxic toxic family. NONE of them work in the real world so they haven’t got a clue how much they might’ve killed Lee’s career and what for???

Tiktok won’t last forever, a skill like Lee’s will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
I dont think lloyd likes Dan it's not just Lee. Eden and yaz both seem quite infatuated with Dan

Reactions: 14
This is the downfall of putting your life and family on social media.
Eden’s quest for fame is the ultimate downfall of the whole family

Reactions: 13
I dont think lloyd likes Dan it's not just Lee. Eden and yaz both seem quite infatuated with Dan
I think that as well. I don’t think Lloyd likes Dan at all. Tbf I don’t understand how Dan’s got so many followers. He has the face of a baby on a mans body and a lot of his older tiktoks were copies of other people’s videos without the credit.

I just found the whole situation shady. Speaking to someone behind your partners back when they asked you not to, painting him out to be an abuser, getting your friends to go on live and lie about him. It’s just all shady! I hope Lee will be ok. If any of the Harvey lot are reading this thread (which they usually do), you should be ashamed of yourselves. Imagine defending a guy that cheats loads over your own brother in law

Reactions: 21
I agree about Lloyd not liking Dan. Eden said a while ago it’d be disrespectful for Lloyd if she was talking to him or whatever. Fast forward a few weeks and because Lloyds away, Eden’s on holiday with Dan so she’s obviously played the ‘well you’re leaving me’ card to get her own way with that one. A lot of people seem to dislike Dan anyway, he’s fell out with quite a lot of other tik tokkers and I think it’s his smug personality, he thinks he’s gods gift (especially to women) he seems to thrive off any kind of attention and doesn’t take into consideration anyone else’s feelings, including his own girlfriends

Reactions: 14
Everything is so toxic and I from someone who’s been terrified of the their partner, I can assure you nobody in my circle would air that for my safety. It’s all so toxic from her sister telling Dan to go live to Dan and his mug sitting their all smug. Chloe get a back bone he admitted in a comment you all grown ups and moved on from the Eden thing. How can you let this absolute pleb make a laughing stock out of you

Nobody here knows what is going on with yaz and lee but I bet that lot have made it 10 times worse

And as for Eden “ you brought this to my place of work “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thank god my sisters loyal and not all about herself

Reactions: 23
You would think Eden would be trying to help her sister and look after her not go running to Dan and Chloe she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself. I don’t feel sorry for them one bit but if Yaz is in a dV relationship then this is gonna have made it worse.

Reactions: 8
2A0AC352-4F36-4A6C-A534-FFE8D449C6D4.jpeg

What the duck is this comment?? 😅😂 what’s Lloyd going to do? The man is sat on the sidelines sweating right now about what his life will become if he ever leaves Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Called it! 🤣🤣
Wonder if they’ve had an argument with diarrhoea gob because she can’t keep her mouth shut, and made the whole scenario ten times worse for yaz and lee, potentially ruining lees business and their marriage even more so than it already was.

Reactions: 19
Wonder if they’ve had an argument with diarrhoea gob because she can’t keep her mouth shut, and made the whole scenario ten times worse for yaz and lee, potentially ruining lees business and their marriage even more so than it already was.
True, Yaz and Lee probably could’ve bounced back with it just being the video.. The fact Eden RAN straight to Dan Spragg to expose Lee on tiktok live shows what a little snake Eden is and not just to Lee but to Yaz as well

Reactions: 22
I've been in the tattoo industry for a long time, honestly something like this won't end Lee's career. Like I've said before Dan, chloe and Eden made that whole thing so much worse than it needed to be.

Dan is an absolute twit for getting involved like that and chloe is only going to become more nasty and vindictive being with him.

Eden has replied to a comment asking is yaz is OK and she said yaz has told her to ignore those kind of comments.

Reactions: 10
I've been in the tattoo industry for a long time, honestly something like this won't end Lee's career. Like I've said before Dan, chloe and Eden made that whole thing so much worse than it needed to be.

Dan is an absolute twit for getting involved like that and chloe is only going to become more nasty and vindictive being with him.

Eden has replied to a comment asking is yaz is OK and she said yaz has told her to ignore those kind of comments.
It might not, but remember yaz and Eden have such unhinged young followers, all you’ve got to do is look at the comments under the videos and see thousands of people say Lee is a “dangerous person” blah blah blah.. I wouldn’t put it past them if they start leaving crappy reviews on his company page

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.