Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Eden isn’t able to keep up with the lies she tells and it’s slowly coming out to bite her on the backside. Her recent TikTok regarding McDonald’s, people are commenting like “I thought you said McDonald’s made you feel sick?” And another has commented saying “IBS better, you’re so disrespectful to people with legitimate illnesses” which I completely agree with. Don’t make a TikTok about you and your midget partner going to the chemist where he has to get you Imodium because you’re “too embarrassed and shy” and then go and get a McDonald’s the same day? The same McDonald’s that makes you feel sick and whilst you’re struggling with a IBS flare. She literally don’t think before she does. She just uploads anything for clout and content it’s disturbing. One minute she’s talking about periods, vaginas, willies, poos and farts but she’s “too embarrassed” to get some Imodium 🤔.. I would say is she the same regarding getting condoms but she don’t use them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : The Harvtrashians found themselves in the centre of another scandal! Is becoming Dr Dolittle Eedys new handle?

• Haha

Laurenjm92

Someone on her live just asked her how she gets her make up to last all day.. The trick is to get up at 2pm then start doing your make up at 5.30pm when normal people are almost finishing their work day :) xo

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
'Place of work' do not make me fucking laugh Eden! The absolute shit and filth you plaster over the Internet?! Darlin, ya family is basically finished, yous are nothing without the drama!

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
Dan on live now indirectly making comments and leading people to assume Yaz is being abused. Making an absolute joke of DV.

Saying she looked terrified. No she didnt, she looked like she’d been caught red handed and didn’t want anyone to know.

heckles

Chatty Member
Oh so people in their place of work talking about losing weight is triggering but her breathing in and editing her pictures aren’t?

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
How I see it after re-watching the interview with Lloyd and Eden, is that she was not into him whatsoever, the handshake at the end, she barely wanted him to touch her.
He pursued her, knowing it’d be a way to get his name out there, she admits herself that she turned him down/ignored him multiple times before finally giving in to a date with him. He then pandered to her and she realised that she had someone that would do everything for her. It’s a relationship of convenience, not mutual attraction.
She’s become reliant on him for every aspect of her life so much so that she cannot function as a normal human being without him present. That is not a healthy relationship and that is not normal behaviour.
At first Lloyd cooked, cleaned her room, did everything for her and now he’s stuck having to continue being that person and you can see it’s becoming a drain on him. Constantly having to reassure Eden of her ‘anxieties’ is wearing on him, he’s becoming less patient with her, anyone with eyes can see that.
If he hasn’t already, he’ll start to yearn for the life he had before, seeing friends, actually being able to leave the house on his own.
I think there’s a good chance he’ll stick around, purely because he has always wanted to be loved and have a family around him, but he won’t be truly happy and she’ll wear him down to nothing eventually.

Reactions: 32

heckles

Chatty Member
If Yaz really loved Lee she would call Dan and Chloe out for saying he’s abusive towards her. She’d say he’s never been abusive towards her in anyway but no! Also why did she have to be so specific about how many followers she gained? Seems to me she’s got what she wanted out of the situation!

New thread title suggestion - Eden Harvz? Oh Yaz’s less popular sister!

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Dan Spragg has literally no respect or boundaries with anyone, let alone his own girlfriend. He is such a weird person. I had weird vibes from him since he was part of that calendar thing back in 2020 I believe. He is just doing anything to make both Yasmin and Lee feel like even more shit. Trying to rub it in. I mean, no wonder Lee didn’t trust Dan in the first place considering he went behind his girlfriends back and was inappropriately messaging Eden during the lockdown. It’s no wonder Lee weren’t keen on his wife and baby mum messaging him. Everyone on TikTok saw how weirdly close they was. Lee is literally in his 40s, a dad to two, a husband, homeowner and business man. Much better compared to Dan who thinks it’s so hilarious to make it a trend of getting a new shit tattoo every week for clout.

I’m not surprised that Dan is doing what his doing and having no consideration when he didn’t even consider his girlfriend whilst doing what he did before. I don’t think Eden was the first person either. I think there was loads more but we know about Eden and Dan because of TikTok.

Scottishgyal

The Spragg has spoken
This doesnt sit right with me. He is saying lee has issues and strange behaviour and feeling sorry for Yaz. Its sounds so similar to a guilty person trying to make the innocent person seem "crazy" . Am I right? Please tell me someone knows what I'm on about? Know how usualy the cheater always makes the victim seem like they are making it all up in there head ? .

Mrskane29

VIP Member
long time lurker of this car crash of a family, not one of them have any redeeming qualities, I feel sorry for lee but that's as far as it goes.

As for Chloe and Dan, no idea why Chloe is so smug, he's probably talking to any girl who will give him an ego boost behind your back ✌🏻
Walk all over me plz spragglecunt!

Attachments

• Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
How is it that yaz and Dan have blatantly been cheating there was inappropriate messages and that is as well as cheating yet somehow yaz and Dan are the ones who've come up smelling of roses on tik tok. People really are dumb

heckles

Chatty Member
2A0AC352-4F36-4A6C-A534-FFE8D449C6D4.jpeg

What the fuck is this comment?? 😅😂 what’s Lloyd going to do? The man is sat on the sidelines sweating right now about what his life will become if he ever leaves Eden

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
Not Dan Spragg saying he’s worried for Yaz and saying Lee owes him an apology video. Also Chloe chewing her toast like a toddler behind him, behave girl he’s mugged you off so many times! She won’t leave Dan because he’s her meal ticket!
Also why is Eden telling him to go live and clear his name??? Why stir the pot Eden??

I reckon this is where management should step in and tell them to stop posting for 24 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MissPiggyLidia

I honestly think something has absolutely happened and there is more to the story than Yaz is letting on…
I know we don’t ‘know’ them but Lee seems mature and very level headed and would absolutely know the impact posting that video would have.
If it was as innocent as them liking each others photos and that was all the evidence he had, I honestly think Yaz would have been able to talk him out of posting that video.. I know he had been drinking ‘apparently’ but he was coherent enough in that video to know what he was doing and based on the content we’ve seen of him, I don’t think he’d be that angry over a couple likes especially when it’s evident that Dan and Yaz are very close to each other and social media etc is part of their livelihood.

becca_a

from spraggs insta
Is he fucking joking!! The damage/ potential damage that Bawbag has caused to lee’s life personal and work life just to cover his own back. Getting personal is the understatement of the fucking year! So going on a live and dragging the man’s name through dirt is handling it like an adult??What a knobhead, hopefully lee will wake up one day. Sorry for the rant I just can’t comprehend legoheads actions

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Follow this thread every now and again but can’t follow it consistently because I can’t stand Eden that much😂.

Butttttt had to come here with everything going on 👀. If that wet wipe spragg and doormat Chloe thought for one second that their ‘friend’ was in an abusive relationship they shouldn’t have broadcast it. If It is an abusive relationship, the danger they could have put her in isn’t even worth thinking about!

No idea if she is or not, the video Lee put up sure does play into the idea that it is but you can’t ever tell off a snapshot like that and if she has been caught cheating, I think a lot of people would be that distressed, angry and upset that they would be behaving the same way.

Not sure how spragg manages to cheat so much cause he is absolutely minging. Feel incredibly sorry for their baby

• Heart