Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow I’ve missed a lot. I’ve been practically unable to even move all weekend. Gonna be lurking for a while I think to catch up and also drama is slow atm 😂.

I did see and saved all the dirty deletes lastnight though and what I will say is how can she talk about triggers… when she literally belittled people for their personal hygiene. Also I read further up that it was her mate poppies salon too… that’s a low blow isn’t it considering their ‘best mates’.

Reactions: 9
probably pushing the anxiety in the preparation of answering questions on why she didn't go/wasn't invited to the Jack Wills Ibiza event

Reactions: 9
wow I’ve missed a lot. I’ve been practically unable to even move all weekend. Gonna be lurking for a while I think to catch up and also drama is slow atm 😂.

I did see and saved all the dirty deletes lastnight though and what I will say is how can she talk about triggers… when she literally belittled people for their personal hygiene. Also I read further up that it was her mate poppies salon too… that’s a low blow isn’t it considering their ‘best mates’.
Could you post some from last night please? I’m trying to find files but there’s so many pages on here for Eden 🤯

Everytime shes live I feel so much tension between her and Lloyd, then when Freya arrives Lloyd's face lights up and you can hear in his tone like hes happy to see her. Just me?

Reactions: 21
She’s claiming she was a sick horse rider pre age 11, come off it you wouldn’t know if you were good or not at that age😂😂😂 She’s messaged the man who owns the horses they drove past and then tapping her nose, like hed sell them to you.
This girl has no sense of moneu

Reactions: 6
She’s claiming she was a sick horse rider pre age 11, come off it you wouldn’t know if you were good or not at that age😂😂😂 She’s messaged the man who owns the horses they drove past and then tapping her nose, like hed sell them to you.
This girl has no sense of moneu
And stopped when she was 13, so she became professional level within 2 years?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on her live just asked her how she gets her make up to last all day.. The trick is to get up at 2pm then start doing your make up at 5.30pm when normal people are almost finishing their work day :) xo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her live appeared on my fyp right as she was talking about smoking “I’m not a bleeping Cebeebies presenter” 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Hope you're ok!

Thinking of best mates, I've asked this before and I'll ask this again because I'm a nosey fucker, what happened to Soph? Like Eden literally just dropped her when she got with Lord Farquaad

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #27: Yaz Sexting Spragg, Eden Makes Us Gag, is Lloyd Starting to Find This Romance a Drag?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So she’s on live acting big saying why can’t she be cocky And how she don’t care who’s watching etc but will cry 2 days later about her ‘mental health’ if someone don’t agree with her……..

Reactions: 19
Finally. Been spamming the chat with jeffree star now she’s talking about influencers 🙊😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Love Island, gives her an unrealistic body image and makes her want to go get filler and doesn't want Lloyd staring at tits the whole entire time. She is one hell of a bunny boiler isn't she 🤣

Reactions: 8
Seriously! Her attitude absolutely bleeping stinks! She never used to be like this back in the day, what the duck is wrong with her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.