Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one was on their high horse. Jesus Christ, how are you going to call someone who has been on this thread for months shady, for one. Secondary, I just asked if it mattered “LOL”. Considering I don’t think anyones sexuality matters, in general, think you need to calm down, clearly took what I said in the wrong way but in no means was I “biting your head off”.
she didn’t call you shady, she said snappy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where did I say you was shady? 😂 I’m sure I said people on this thread are “snappy”……
Typo, my bad. Either way, I wasn’t being snappy at all. I simply asked if it mattered, wouldn’t class that as being snappy at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s really annoying me that no one at all is defending lee against these vile accusations that Dan has mentioned, over most videos I’ve seen about it today it’s people ‘worried’ about yaz’s welfare and if she’s safe away from her ‘abuser’. Has the last 6 years/weeks with JD & AT not taught Dan how dangerous it is to accuse someone of such things and how much it can destroy a person? Vile.

Reactions: 24
Did I say it mattered? LOL. If it mattered, I would’ve wrote more than “um, is Eden bisexual?” Get down off your high horse. What is it with the snappy people on this thread today? Wow
I was literally just thinking the same thing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shoutout to the Harvey-Hadfields for saving this drama for a bank holiday. I’d have been catching up until next week otherwise

So thoughtful xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know if it's been mentioned because there's toooo many messages to get through but, on the whole Lee is controlling thing, remember the cottage or whatever it was that they booked before and they cancelled last minute because of "no car parking" or something. Wasn't that meant to be with Dan too? Maybe they really cancelled because of Lee's jealousy? I can't remember it all properly so please correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: 7
When the record label paid Lloyd to use their song over a tiktok, I highly doubt they had minuscule jam sandwiches in mind 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I lost my dad to suicide last Tuesday and cannot understand in my head how this is all important. They need to get over themselves, get real jobs and grow up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I lost my dad to suicide last Tuesday and cannot understand in my head how this is all important. They need to get over themselves, get real jobs and grow up.
So sorry for your loss 💔 if you need to reach out for a cry/rant or even someone to cheer you up, I'm here x

Ps.. I dont mean cheer you up as it sounds as I doubt nothing could right now, I just mean if you need a quick smile (if that makes sense) x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. Sending love from an internet stranger x

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t let this pass without sending my deepest condolences to you and your family xx

I totally understand where you’re coming from. They do need to get over themselves, to grow up and get real jobs. There is more important things going on in the world right now including yourself and the loss of your dad. I’m sorry, and my thoughts are with you, your family and friends. I hope you find some comfort in speaking with us if you need to speak to anybody at all xxx

Reactions: 13
Can I just send you a huge huge hug, my parent died of accidental death thought to be suicide but they changed it in the inquest. My thoughts go out to you sweet 💚💚💚

If you need to vent, or shout we are here, we maybe nusty tattle trolls(joking ofc) but honestly here for support.

• Heart
Yaz is so blind and Dan is easily manipulated. Eden is like that villain Megamind - or Megamouth in her case. She fucked Yaz over using Dan and then posted about walking down the aisle!! Wake up Yaz.

duck you Eden. You are not a good person. You should be embarrassed calling TikTok your place of work. The only acting job you’ll get is playing tye actual The Meg so they can save on special effects.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.