Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, @Rags2Riches title had the most amount of likes. 🥳 I don't have time to do a whole recap but i will just leave this here

Reactions: 5
Lloyds stuck forever 🤣 he ain't never getting away . So much for yaz perfect marriage Lee seems like a nob

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I’ve spent all morning catching up, this is fantastic! Well done to the person who saved the videos, unbelievable work 👏🏻

Also I’m proud that cabbage tits has made it into the tread title hahaha

Reactions: 10
I honestly think something has absolutely happened and there is more to the story than Yaz is letting on…
I know we don’t ‘know’ them but Lee seems mature and very level headed and would absolutely know the impact posting that video would have.
If it was as innocent as them liking each others photos and that was all the evidence he had, I honestly think Yaz would have been able to talk him out of posting that video.. I know he had been drinking ‘apparently’ but he was coherent enough in that video to know what he was doing and based on the content we’ve seen of him, I don’t think he’d be that angry over a couple likes especially when it’s evident that Dan and Yaz are very close to each other and social media etc is part of their livelihood.

Reactions: 31
The Spragg has spoken
Sorry what?

They are all making out lee has gone mad/ is strange because it’s just a couple of liked photos that has triggered his reaction? I’m not buying that, so he’s comfortable for them to be on holiday & film content together but not to like each other’s photos? Pull the other one

Reactions: 34
RECAPPPPP.

Some horses walked over to big bird in a field who then decided to remind us that has been around horses since she was seven. No Eagle! Horses do have long unbrushed hair and gummy teeth, but they don’t have crusty lips and a lip piercing! That was your older sister Yasmin! Soooo easily confused. 🐴 Put one of those horses in an off white body suit and some mom jeans and we have a doppelgänger situation going on.

But I thought they grew up poor but their grandad was a millionaire but childhood was so hard but they went on holiday to France every year but they grew up with nothing but they owned horses but they had no money but had a detached house in the countryside but ….. yeah, I’m confused too. Moving on.

Do we sense trouble in paradise between tug boat and the titanic? Lloyd snapped at Eden when she spilled some deer food in the Mercedes (2004). The monkeys apparently respected the Mercedes (2004), then one proceeded to tit on it, out of respect of course.

There was an extremely quiet release for the crook book. Speculating here, but it could be because it’s an actual bleeping rushed embarrassment of a book, with steps missing, spelling and grammar mistakes, then to top it all off, they put pictures of Patch’s dinner in instead of the actual recipes!!

Little Lloyd was on form on Friday morning and spent his time coked up arguing with people in the comments of his videos, our successful 33 year old king 👑 like most men in their mid 30s would do, Lloyd then accompanied Eden to her lash appointment.

Time for the family holiday to France paid for by bank of Eden. Is there anyone that doesn’t sponge off this girl?! More riveting content of supermarket trips, food being made that looks like the dogs dinner, the ugly sisters lounging around doing sweet duck all, Don Carla pissed up and little man playing little games on his little Xbox whilst being a slave to the entire family. But wait… Aren’t they supposed to be on holiday this week?.. Oh they are?? So they’re doing all the normal boring tit they do at home.. but on holiday?? Again, MAKE it make sense!

Don Carla let it slip that they were worried about Lee and Lloyd getting on, but instead it was Paul who scrappy doo decided to have a pop at. Yes yes people, DJ Part-Time (girlfriend bought his decks) did a poolside set! 🎶 💃🕺 Major ick alert major iccccck alert 🎶 unsurprisingly, this didn’t impress his audience of three elderly people, three kids and three incesty sisters.

The thread ended with Lee posting two videos accusing Yaz of cheating with our fav squared headed clout chaser, Dan Spragg…. Thank you Lee for noticing the trolls were about to die from actual boredom from your snooze fest holiday. Who would have thought it would be Lee to be the one to save the day! Thank you Lee, our hero ❤

As you were trolls 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I think some of the video is Lee showing his annoyance of her constantly being on TikTok. Like oh you wanna show all our life do you, then here you go sort of thing

Reactions: 37
Just resharing this from notapenny and unbelieveable Jeff from the last thread as it’s replies from spraggle rock and Eden

Poor lee is gonna get hung out to dry

3148ABF1-804F-4617-B557-F5DAD4259809.png

199ED03B-AD71-42FC-85D5-C2F8DA2E6275.png

Reactions: 2
Didn't realise there was a new thread so I'll put it here too. Dan has spoken

Edit: I feel quite bad for Lee. If it is true, they're all gaslighting the tit out of him. This is so toxic and unhealthy.
I just reposted this one from you too before I saw you had reshared! It’s an important part of the story…

Reactions: 2
RECAPPPPP.

Some horses walked over to big bird in a field who then decided to remind us that has been around horses since she was seven. No Eagle! Horses do have long unbrushed hair and gummy teeth, but they don’t have crusty lips and a lip piercing! That was your older sister Yasmin! Soooo easily confused. 🐴 Put one of those horses in an off white body suit and some mom jeans and we have a doppelgänger situation going on.

But I thought they grew up poor but their grandad was a millionaire but childhood was so hard but they went on holiday to France every year but they grew up with nothing but they owned horses but they had no money but had a detached house in the countryside but ….. yeah, I’m confused too. Moving on.

Do we sense trouble in paradise between tug boat and the titanic? Lloyd snapped at Eden when she spilled some deer food in the Mercedes (2004). The monkeys apparently respected the Mercedes (2004), then one proceeded to tit on it, out of respect of course.

There was an extremely quiet release for the crook book. Speculating here, but it could be because it’s an actual bleeping rushed embarrassment of a book, with steps missing, spelling and grammar mistakes, then to top it all off, they put pictures of Patch’s dinner in instead of the actual recipes!!

Little Lloyd was on form on Friday morning and spent his time coked up arguing with people in the comments of his videos, our successful 33 year old king 👑 like most men in their mid 30s would do, Lloyd then accompanied Eden to her lash appointment.

Time for the family holiday to France paid for by bank of Eden. Is there anyone that doesn’t sponge off this girl?! More riveting content of supermarket trips, food being made that looks like the dogs dinner, the ugly sisters lounging around doing sweet duck all, Don Carla pissed up and little man playing little games on his little Xbox whilst being a slave to the entire family. But wait… Aren’t they supposed to be on holiday this week?.. Oh they are?? So they’re doing all the normal boring tit they do at home.. but on holiday?? Again, MAKE it make sense!

Don Carla let it slip that they were worried about Lee and Lloyd getting on, but instead it was Paul who scrappy doo decided to have a pop at. Yes yes people, DJ Part-Time (girlfriend bought his decks) did a poolside set! 🎶 💃🕺 Major ick alert major iccccck alert 🎶 unsurprisingly, this didn’t impress his audience of three elderly people, three kids and three incesty sisters.

The thread ended with Lee posting two videos accusing Yaz of cheating with our fav squared headed clout chaser, Dan Spragg…. Thank you Lee for noticing the trolls were about to die from actual boredom from your snooze fest holiday. Who would have thought it would be Lee to be the one to save the day! Thank you Lee, our hero ❤

As you were trolls 😘
the Queen has recapped 👑

Edens reply seems odd, ‘it’s sad tbh’ is that her digging out Lee. I guess Don Carla had the family meeting to decide on what bullshit story to spin!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.