Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what these girls see in Dan Spragg and his Lego head. He's a dumpy little binbag man with the charisma of a leech.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right I'm in my 40s and I've known A LOT of alternative/indie/goth people in my time.

Dan Spragg looks like a Claire's Accessories version

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How I see it after re-watching the interview with Lloyd and Eden, is that she was not into him whatsoever, the handshake at the end, she barely wanted him to touch her.
He pursued her, knowing it’d be a way to get his name out there, she admits herself that she turned him down/ignored him multiple times before finally giving in to a date with him. He then pandered to her and she realised that she had someone that would do everything for her. It’s a relationship of convenience, not mutual attraction.
She’s become reliant on him for every aspect of her life so much so that she cannot function as a normal human being without him present. That is not a healthy relationship and that is not normal behaviour.
At first Lloyd cooked, cleaned her room, did everything for her and now he’s stuck having to continue being that person and you can see it’s becoming a drain on him. Constantly having to reassure Eden of her ‘anxieties’ is wearing on him, he’s becoming less patient with her, anyone with eyes can see that.
If he hasn’t already, he’ll start to yearn for the life he had before, seeing friends, actually being able to leave the house on his own.
I think there’s a good chance he’ll stick around, purely because he has always wanted to be loved and have a family around him, but he won’t be truly happy and she’ll wear him down to nothing eventually.

Reactions: 32
He can’t watch love island? duck off 😂😂😂 Tell me you’re insecure without telling me you’re insecure. I’ve been with my other half 6 and a half years and we’re getting married this year. I trust him 100%. I even said to him when he went on his stag that I was absolutely fine with him going to a strip club if they drag him to one. I also told him not to call or message over the weekend, just to enjoy himself. Like I do when he goes on nights out and he does the same to me. Because I trust him and I’m mature enough to know that he can look at another woman without then shagging them 😂. This is his life now if they get married and stay together. How pathetic. Reminds me of a 14 year olds relationship. Eden if you read this, grow up love. Honestly if you can’t even let him watch bloody love island, you’re not mature enough to be engaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He can’t watch love island? duck off 😂😂😂 Tell me you’re insecure without telling me you’re insecure. I’ve been with my other half 6 and a half years and we’re getting married this year. I trust him 100%. I even said to him when he went on his stag that I was absolutely fine with him going to a strip club if they drag him to one. I also told him not to call or message over the weekend, just to enjoy himself. Like I do when he goes on nights out and he does the same to me. Because I trust him and I’m mature enough to know that he can look at another woman without then shagging them 😂. This is his life now if they get married and stay together. How pathetic. Reminds me of a 14 year olds relationship. Eden if you read this, grow up love. Honestly if you can’t even let him watch bloody love island, you’re not mature enough to be engaged.
My daughter was talking to me about Eden today. How she seems like she has two different personalities. I told her about the love island thing. She said if you're in a secure relationship, you don't ban someone from watching love island or anything for that matter. If a 14yr old can understand it, why can't needy Eedy?

Oh and they went horse riding today. Cue the horse whisperer. 🐴🐴🐴

Reactions: 16
I’ve got second hand embarrassment watching Eden at horse riding, the way she’s constantly up and down. Just go with the flow, she literally had to prove to everyone “she use to ride horses”.. but it just looked over the top for me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He has put on sooo much weight from those videos, being a lazy twit who sits on his arse all day is not doing him any favours, he’s put on weight in his face and body and not in a good way… That interview video he’s flinging his arms about and she seems so disinterested and like she wouldn’t give him the time of day. Lloyd has played a game and Eden has allowed it cause it’s convenient for her. It’ll never last cause their not happy, if she can’t let him even watch a programme without being insecure then the relationship will never last, or work out. It will cause arguments and escalation, they need to realise that fame and content will not lead them to being a happy couple

Reactions: 11
hahahah I clocked that too, do you think this is what all her videos about Lloyd being so aaaard are all about?

I'm lost here. What did he do before Eden? I thought he was in recruitment? But seeing this????? Was he a blogger of some sort too?

Reactions: 3
I'm lost here. What did he do before Eden? I thought he was in recruitment? But seeing this????? Was he a blogger of some sort too?
No he wasn't a big anything. He done some interviews that was it. Not sure why. That's how they met.

Reactions: 2
Bet Lloyd would love one of these round the house to reach the kitchen sides

7BE5D107-2621-4CFF-A796-54F89F6310CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't ride horses but that rhythm or lack of didn't look like a natural on horses to me? She was so out of sync with that horse!

Reactions: 18
Eden a rising trot does not mean flinging yourself up and down on the saddle it’s meant to be a very subtle rise and quiet hands!! That poor horses mouth and back!

Reactions: 14
Crying at her in that horse why is she actually bouncing like that, it’s not even going fast 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got horses and have done for over 20 years. Why was the instructor not correcting her? That poor horse. A quick reset and get her in the right timing would of done the trick but knowing Eden she knows everything.

You don’t just rise and fall at anytime, it’s meant to be in sync with the horse movement. Ugh it looks painful and those in the comments saying she looks a natural???

Reactions: 25
Oh another sex innuendo about Lloyd being “ridden”. They clearly have the shittest sex life, she even admitted to having to spice it up after like 3 months.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve been around anyone since being a teenager that insists on making it known they have sex.

Reactions: 19
How I see it after re-watching the interview with Lloyd and Eden, is that she was not into him whatsoever, the handshake at the end, she barely wanted him to touch her.
He pursued her, knowing it’d be a way to get his name out there, she admits herself that she turned him down/ignored him multiple times before finally giving in to a date with him. He then pandered to her and she realised that she had someone that would do everything for her. It’s a relationship of convenience, not mutual attraction.
She’s become reliant on him for every aspect of her life so much so that she cannot function as a normal human being without him present. That is not a healthy relationship and that is not normal behaviour.
At first Lloyd cooked, cleaned her room, did everything for her and now he’s stuck having to continue being that person and you can see it’s becoming a drain on him. Constantly having to reassure Eden of her ‘anxieties’ is wearing on him, he’s becoming less patient with her, anyone with eyes can see that.
If he hasn’t already, he’ll start to yearn for the life he had before, seeing friends, actually being able to leave the house on his own.
I think there’s a good chance he’ll stick around, purely because he has always wanted to be loved and have a family around him, but he won’t be truly happy and she’ll wear him down to nothing eventually.
after watching them videos,here’s my take on it:

Lloyd was in eden AND cadys dms after those interviews, probably all the girls her interviewed, because he knew any of them would be good for his career.
Eden was the only one who eventually payed him any attention.

he’s now not allowed to watch love island because cady came from love island and she doesn’t want him finding someone else that might better his career

Reactions: 16
Only now I've watched that Dan spragg video explaining what happened because I thought it was just the same video over and over, but duck me he really did drag his name through the mud idk how things can be okay after that and the end part where he hints at the family not liking Lee, jesus🤯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.