Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion - Our Little Booster Lloyd, Love Island he’s forced to Avoid, Yaz been exposed as a cheat, but the Harvey’s just can’t take the heat 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Why is she bouncing up and down like that on the horse? Are you supposed to do that? It looks so unnatural

Reactions: 6
Bet Lloyd would love one of these round the house to reach the kitchen sides

View attachment 1323270
duck sake, genuinely snorted after seeing your comment and the picture 😂😂😂😂

'I UsEd tO bE sO goOd'

duck off love, just like you used to be 'so good' at helping your 'deranged fans' (Carla's words, not mine) with their eating disorders when you did the eat with mes, what happened with them?! twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there anything this girl hasn't done 🥱

Acting school
Make up school
Experienced horse rider and used to own horses
Can speak German (she can't she just goes on Google translate)
Anything else?

Oh and to say she was someone who used to talk about icks alot and say she was the worst for getting the ick her boyfriend sure is the biggest ick I've ever seen, him on the horse💀💀💀

Why does she always say 'so much' it's cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love both Eden and Lloyds videos about ‘can’t wait to be parents’ lollllll needy eedy is in for a big shock if she thinks parenting is all lay in bed cuddling as a family, yeah it happens… but so does bickering about who’s turn it is to change the latest tit explosion nappy or who’s turn it is to get up in the night. Eden will not be able to deal with the attention from Lloyd shifting from her to a child she’s that odd

Reactions: 24
duck sake, genuinely snorted after seeing your comment and the picture 😂😂😂😂

'I UsEd tO bE sO goOd'

duck off love, just like you used to be 'so good' at helping your 'deranged fans' (Carla's words, not mine) with their eating disorders when you did the eat with mes, what happened with them?! twit.
All the rust 😂😂😂. As if there’s a show jumper in there somewhere. duck off Eden you’re dangerously boring. Hang tight to Lloyd because he won’t sit around being bored as duck with you forever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They won't be able to cope with a baby, they don't wake up till midday and they can't go gallivanting around willy nilly with a baby, no going to takeouts at 11pm and date nights. Shed be in for a right shock.

Reactions: 17
They won't be able to cope with a baby, they don't wake up till midday and they can't go gallivanting around willy nilly with a baby, no going to takeouts at 11pm and date nights. Shed be in for a right shock.
She'd need a live in babysitter for the times she gets her sunbeds

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.