Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Do you think a controlling husband would go on a tiktokers holiday and sit in the background while his wife cavorts around with a guy who has morals lower than a snake's belly??? C'mon it wouldn't happen, a blind man could see that lee was so uncomfortable on that trip yet he went along with it, I got the impression to keep his demanding wife happy!! If lee was controlling then I dont think Ya would be doing half of what she does on social media. I think Yaz plays lee for a fool and he's probably had a titful!

Reactions: 37

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Chloe & Dan are not Eden and Yazs friends, they are not coming from a place of trying to protect Yaz from lee, if they were they would not have done what they did this morning, to me it looked like they were massively deflecting anything that could come back to Dan so they have got in first and claimed Lee is an abuser.

They way they sat their so smuggly, they really looked like they were enjoying themselves.

What sort of decent friend, with a mouthful of toast stands their airing what they believe is their vulnerable friends DV experiences, on the say so of Eden by the way not Yaz! While sat gloating about your own relationship. Who needs enemies…

chloe and Dan have made themselves look like a right pair of cunts, Dan screams narcissist

also I said I felt sorry for Chloe earlier, please can I retract my statement!

• Heart

daisylou96

I think some of the video is Lee showing his annoyance of her constantly being on TikTok. Like oh you wanna show all our life do you, then here you go sort of thing

anon20

VIP Member
I don’t believe Dan Spragg at all, if he was really this controlling he could be putting her in danger. I don’t believe any of it, she looks scared: yeah not of Lee, she’s scared of her reputation being tarnished!

Reactions: 36

heckles

Chatty Member
But I thought Lee made her feel safe compared to her abusive ex?? She’s apparently not allowed to leave the house but you see her go out quite a bit with their son. She said she doesn’t allow Lee to have any female friends but now it’s magically flipped?? The Harvey family are venomous! They’ll do the same to Lloyd when he leaves or argues with Eden. Notice how they’ve ALL had abusive ex’s, not just once either!! Never any of their faults though?? No one deserves any form of abuse, been through gaslighting myself but does no one think it’s a bit odd? Their lives are a constant drama for each other, they’re either very good at faking things or very unlucky

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
If lee was controlling Yaz wouldn’t be posting constantly in crop tops and bikinis now would she? She didn’t look terrified at all, she looked like someone who had just been found out.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
The only abusers I see are the harvz women! The way they are gaslighting Lee is horrible! She's far from fucking controlled.... why is it these women are always the ones who are 'being treated badly'?! It's never them is it?! They really are the most toxic family I have ever come across! Im glad Lee posted them videos, it's what they deserve!

Reactions: 35
I’m sick of seeing people all over tik tok feel sorry for Yas and slating Lee, she has lied to him about speaking to the man who was sexting her sister behind his pregnant girlfriends back the man has form! The harvz all need banishing off the internet for good

Reactions: 34

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Naw Yaz was not scared she was caught red handed she’s was running away panicking about being caught NOT because she was scared! If it was a silly drunken row she would of been like “fuck up lee and get to bed”! Her whole body language screams guilty.

And Yaz if u are reading this I think u are VILE for letting that thumb of a man spragg slag off your husband publicly cos no matter what my husband done if anyone done that especially that jumped up little prick I’d have his life!

Lee is not controlling when she had a man for a best mate, parading in bikinis and wearing skirts with a slit so high u can see her thong all over sm! I am fuming 😡

Lee run for the hills and Lloyd u better take v close heed to this cos it’s your future. Eden is pure evil egging on spragg I really hope this is the beginning of the end for them.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
The Spragg has spoken
Sorry what?

They are all making out lee has gone mad/ is strange because it’s just a couple of liked photos that has triggered his reaction? I’m not buying that, so he’s comfortable for them to be on holiday & film content together but not to like each other’s photos? Pull the other one

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Just seen Lloyd has applied to be a volunteer at the cat shelter. Fair play, doing something good with his time! Can’t imagine needy Edie will be happy though

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
They are all absolutely vile it's like the kardashian curse with that family, but they'll be buzzing I said that because they all want to be like the kardashians. If I was Lee i would pack all my shit up get wolf and fuck off home leave her there with her 'perfect cant do no wrong family. They're all c**** actually feel for Lee. And Dan spragg saying he's controlling, you look like a purge mask mate shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 33

numbarumba

She's a grade A cunt, isn't she.
Facts.

Hands up who finds that video of her, Lloyd and Cali in bed together with caption "to think this will be my life one day" creepy AF 🙋‍♀️

Can't decide whether Freya commenting to say "you can keep her if you want" lessens the creepiness or not. I'm gonna say not cos that fits with my narrative :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33