Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how awkward that drive back to the UK is.

If Yaz was a victim of DV I’m fairly sure the family would have taken this opportunity to isolate her from Lee and not allow her to go back with him.

Reactions: 18
I’ve caught up on some of the clips from yesterday. You can tell from Dan’s body language and the way he speaks that he’s trying to cover something up and chuck Lee under the bus.

Reactions: 13
Imagine how awkward that drive back to the UK is.

If Yaz was a victim of DV I’m fairly sure the family would have taken this opportunity to isolate her from Lee and not allow her to go back with him.
Especially considering she's gone through a similar situation before with her druggie ex

Reactions: 5
I’m sick of seeing people all over tik tok feel sorry for Yas and slating Lee, she has lied to him about speaking to the man who was sexting her sister behind his pregnant girlfriends back the man has form! The harvz all need banishing off the internet for good

Reactions: 34
Been asked to ignore comments asking if she’s ok.

so basically leave people wandering if she’s safe or not therefore playing into the roll of DV

Reactions: 16
Why does she even need to say they've gone. People would realise that from their absence. And that latest tiktok flaunting her and lloyd, it's just disrespectful in the circumstances.

this is what doesn't make sense to me, if your sisters abusive relationship has been outed on social media, regardless if it was known to them beforehand or not, they had an opportunity to at least stop it, would you REALLY allow her to leave with him? I know my mum, dad or siblings wouldn't have allowed me to go?

I'm editing this to say, I also understand that it's not easy to walk away, I was in an emotionally abusive relationship myself and I do understand you can only leave when you want and not when someone else says you should BUT if they could of at least asked to stay an extra day or whatever, with her kid and maybe tried to talk some sense into her.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but…🤮
In regards to this, yaz literally speaks about her sister like this so has probably given lee the all clear to do it also to try and push her following up! Yaz also condones this by saying 'bring on the affair' or something to that effect... probably to be yano ✨EDGY✨ we are talking about a family who don't bat an eyelid when Eden refers to her grandad as someone she would 'smash' 🤢 and also a family who openly talk about dry humping the same Teddy in each others company!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Don't usually post as I'm a silent watcher of this tit show and have been for some time however I feel I need to now after the recent events!

That family is absolutely vile, it resonates with me as I am one of 3 girls who had to cut contact completely with my whole family as it was so toxic!

The mother thrives on the drama, she turns them all against each other behind their backs so ultimately she is the one that has control of everyone!

If the partners don't agree with "the family way" they are cast out.

The sisters would stab each other in the back in a heartbeat to get one up on each other, for fame, to be the favourite child etc.

Family means doing as your told, & toeing the line! Mummy will have told them to go home early!

As for Dan Slagg, the guy is a total twit! WTF do people see in that div I'll never understand. He looks a complete dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder does Lego head fantasise about big Carla he seems to have a thing for the Harvey women

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.