Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Completely agree! It’s so disrespectful to Lee whether they like him or not!
I think often and it is just my opinion(not gospel at all) that you have to earn the name not just throw it around! But like I said LLoyd could probably count all the times he has actually met Wolf because it’s not that many!

The claim daddy duties, guess it’ll be Nanny duties now with his hair 😂
Nana duties
Nana lloyd.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
YES YES PEOPLE HERES THE LATEST IN THE CRAPUCCINO CHRONICLES

🍚Lloyd shocked us all by having his hair cut into the shape of a bowl. But don’t worry, its
meant to be disconnected (if by disconnected he meant that’s what happened to the shaver whilst cutting his hair, he would be correct) 🍚

🧓🏻Just as we were all recovering from the haircut, Lloyd attempted to put us all into an early grave and died his hair grey, super techy!! It’s giving Philip Schofield, it’s giving beach parasol, but mostly, it’s giving me the ick🧓🏻

📚if Nails Down a Chalkboard and Scraping A Fork On a Plate had a baby, it would be Edens voice. Despite this she has taken up reading us a bedtime story and is the next up and coming audio book narrator 📚

✅ content is very much still Lloyd montages, sandwiches with cheese and pickles, wearing trainers as it’s e d g y, throwing around emetophobia for attention and ensuring Yaz knows that Eden is responsible for her whole
existence and any good in her life ✅

❌ on the decline this week - cleaning, crappucino (tricks training and meals included), using fans for engagement and actively posting proof of your alcoholic drink driving fiancé❌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
23C456F2-EA47-4994-B8BB-0A090CD38AA1.jpeg

In her video she just said “Chai wasn’t sold as a teacup chihuahua”

I just had to scroll through my camera roll to find the screenshot of Chai’s gumtree add that they bought her from, and would you look at that😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Mrskane29

VIP Member
In response to the dog place sending her stuff... when she says they asked me...'is there anything else you would like?' Maybe try, 'I'm okay thankyou, send it to a rescue on my behalf please as my dog currently has more than it'll ever need'. Not 'suprise me'. You vile beggy cunt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
“I’m doing really well with chicken at the moment” she says this as if we don’t witness her eat at Nando’s every week never mind the Indian/kfc/Chinese in between

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I find it sad that within weeks they had Lloyd being called Uncle Lloyd by Wolf, Callie and Acer. Imagine the amount of men Eden has then been with that have been introduced as Uncle (to acer and callie mostly), and when he fucks off, which he will do, they’re left wondering and not understanding it all. I get him being Edens boyfriend and all that but uncle is just not the case is it.

He’s a sponge off Eden, and currently with his hair, he’s a metal scourer sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I would literally rather have Rose West read me a bedtime story in person than listen to her voice before bedtime 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 33

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion (have we had any yet?)

Eden Harvz #37: Crawling Back to TikTok Shop, Eden Harvz is a Total Flop

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Influencerdrainers

I've been wondering why this lot make me so irritated and I think it's just everything that they represent isn't it? She represents a lot of what makes me despair about the world.

The influencer culture of pretending to be friends with vulnerable people, the friendly face of capitalism, because in reality she gives not a single shit about these mostly young impressionable girls and is simply trying to sell them stuff and inflate her ego as she does it.
Then there's the waste and fast fashion culture, didn't Eden and Lloyd meet at some climate change event. Yet there she is with another fast fashion haul every few days. AND THEY ALL LOOK THE FUCKING SAME. Again what example is that to set to her followers. Do these people not give a shit?
I'm not going to go deep into the mental health side of things but as someone who works in mental health and has personal ongoing MH challenges she makes my blood BOIL. She's so so so damaging, giving out her shitty, toxic advice. Pretending that she cares and luring in followers based on supporting them with their mental health, and specifically eating. Then continues to promote a disordered relationship with food, appearing to eat huge amounts of junk food and then flaunting her societally perfect figure and preaching body positivity. Girl sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Again showing she does not care about her followers she is just a fucking narcissist. Influencers should be encouraging young people to speak to their friends and family, seek help if they need it, find activities they enjoy doing (not dopamine seeking on tiktok) if they did care...

There's the fact that it's 2022 and she's promoting her fucking toxic, codependent relationship with a fucking wanker she knows nothing about as this fairytale that all her young followers should aspire to one day have. NO, young women can aspire to travel, have fun with their friends, have a career, have a healthy relationship, achieve whatever their goals are. Not to find a slave you've probably coerced into being locked in the shed with you and both give up your independent lives, jobs and friendships to do every single thing together. It's only a matter of time before the Tory boy goes back to his raaa friends and leaves the shitty shed behind.

Also the shed is another example of what she represents, living in basically a set. They've chosen it for how it looks inside on camera, not because it's what they can afford, or what works for them as a couple- taking into account Lloyds 'interest' in DJing, she's not (as you would in a healthy relationship) encouraging that or living somewhere that would make it easier for him to pursue that (if as she says she thinks he's a pure class superstar DJ 🥴). They can't afford to live there and it's just fucking smoke and mirrors FOR WHAT?! To impress the 14 year olds, what a sad sad life.

I could go on forever but I'm just going to say about the dog and animals in general. She should NOT own a dog or any other animal. Taking that tiny puppy out in the heatwave made me so sad and genuinely felt sick for it. She's a monster. How could she not be worried sick taking it out? How does she not feel absolute off the chart levels of guilt for parading Chai around like a kid with their new toy when she's got 2 neglected dogs at her parents house. My heart breaks for those animals. They are not accessories or toys they are living creatures 😭 I could not live with myself.

And just finally how much time do they sit on their bedroom floors getting ready?! I am baffled by it. So much time shovelling make up on, trying on outfits that look the same every time just to go for tea with the same person you've spent all day with and has then watched you spend hours getting ready. What a vacuous life. I have a full time job and kids but even if I had all the time in the world (which I would not want, I love my life despite being skint and tired it's rewarding and fulfilling and FULL! and I would HATE to swap with someone like Eden for anything) I would be doing way more interesting stuff with all that time and privilege. She's so boring!!!!!! Why do these people have a platform and following.

I could go on and on, she represents everything that's wrong with social media culture.

• Heart

loooolhu

The queen has died and she uses it for likes. Videoing herself crying whilst watching the news. Very sociopathic behaviour 🤷‍♂️

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I don’t believe this photo requires words…

View attachment 1584947

Ps. Missed y’all - catching up now 💨
I’m sorry but does this not give off female vibes…
Eden doesn’t need to worry about girls looking at him, he is an ICK. The attitude, the hair, the dress sense, the look, is just 🤢.

‘There once was a little lad in a shed,
who made a shit choice with the hair on his head,
He quit his job,
to be a slave for a knob,
and now lives his full time life as a slob’

Soz too much time on my hands 😂

• Haha

Wellys

The video of yaz on the floor head in hands 😂😂 imagine setting the camera up to film that?! What a pair of self obsessed nobs it’s actually laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 30