Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m doing really well with chicken at the moment” she says this as if we don’t witness her eat at Nando’s every week never mind the Indian/kfc/Chinese in between

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she say yesterday about not mum shaming other mums with fashion… so why’s she doing the exact same now and also regurgitating Caroline flacks words too. A bit crass.
Then you watch her candle tiktok and he's not wearing spiderman at all 🤣 lying unprovoked. Weirdo.

Reactions: 13
“I’m doing really well with chicken at the moment” she says this as if we don’t witness her eat at Nando’s every week never mind the Indian/kfc/Chinese in between
She said before she doesn’t have a problem with Nando’s cause they cook it properly… so wtf is she on about. She literally can’t remember her lies, they just come spilling out of her mouth. She’s that annoying girl at school that lied about the most pointless stuff just cause she thought it would get attention.

Reactions: 16
What in the James Charles is with that under eye concealer?

Saying she’s not doing ootd’s because why the duck would anyone care what she’s wearing … so is that why you did them every day and included your husband and son?

Are her “fans” really that dumb that they can’t understand she just sees them as customers? Funding Olaplex for her Hagrid mane by doing some kind of TikTok shop every day?

And does it annoy anyone else when she says “aww bless me” - because it seems like a Freya and Eden thing and she’s just trying to copy their joke?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What in the James Charles is with that under eye concealer?

Saying she’s not doing ootd’s because why the duck would anyone care what she’s wearing … so is that why you did them every day and included your husband and son?

Are her “fans” really that dumb that they can’t understand she just sees them as customers? Funding Olaplex for her Hagrid mane by doing some kind of TikTok shop every day?

And does it annoy anyone else when she says “aww bless me” - because it seems like a Freya and Eden thing and she’s just trying to copy their joke?
Baffles me how people who do their makeup like this get opportunities to work with major names and yet amazing makeup artists who haven't got a big following get duck all?

Reactions: 17
L
Thought he got his hair fixed? He honestly makes my vagina turn into the Sahara desert man 🤮
💀 he looks out of it 😂

All I done was open tiktok to have a quick scroll on my fyp before I go to bed, wtf is this tit and wtf is that horrendous butchered American accent? Also how the duck are there 1.1k people watching her at this time of night, isn't it past their bed time?
So she’s live because goblin can’t handle the beer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I done was open tiktok to have a quick scroll on my fyp before I go to bed, wtf is this tit and wtf is that horrendous butchered American accent? Also how the duck are there 1.1k people watching her at this time of night, isn't it past their bed time?
Abbie's comment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everyone spam hearting 😂
I've reported every single on of that girls comments for spam 😅 she must have little legs/little man and short arse blocked also coz she stared right at my comment and didn't do the usual block!

Reactions: 3
This is the worst thing I've ever heard in my life. Sorry but she does not have a soothing voice whatsoever... it doesn't flow well and all sounds monotone. And the accent is just ... something else

Reactions: 11
I honestly thought this was a joke at first!! She’s lost the plot 🤣🤣🤣 It’s like a really short gcse drama piece performed by the girl who thinks shes amazing! You know the one I mean, claims she was on pampers add as a baby and had an agent. Got the role of mary in the nativity and the main part in the year 6 leavers play- but everyone was too scared to say she was tit. Then went to high school and still had her “fans” who told here how talented she was, then went into the real works and realised there were people with skills and talent. Eden’s still in the year 6 phase,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly thought this was a joke at first!! She’s lost the plot 🤣🤣🤣 It’s like a really short gcse drama piece performed by the girl who thinks shes amazing! You know the one I mean, claims she was on pampers add as a baby and had an agent. Got the role of mary in the nativity and the main part in the year 6 leavers play- but everyone was too scared to say she was tit. Then went to high school and still had her “fans” who told here how talented she was, then went into the real works and realised there were people with skills and talent. Eden’s still in the year 6 phase,
That is the best literal description of her ever! Still the high-school mean girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, why is this the funniest thing I’ve seen in my whole life 😂😂 cracked me up way more than it should hahaha
Why does he think he’s summat, winds me up! Just sponges off his girlfriend. Nowt to be proud of ya wet wipe.

Reactions: 9
I haven't come across eden for a while on tiktok it's been absolute bliss but anyway she just popped up on my fyp and it's a video of lloyd gagging in the car and edens laughing, didn't she sat people gagging is a fear for her or something?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.