Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s struggling with cost of living yet can spend £250 on clothes basically a day and whatever else she chooses to buy. She must spend at least £1000 a week.

Reactions: 18
Her wardrobe must be over flowing. Over £200 worth of clothes in one shop/shopping trip?! Wouldn’t be so bad if this was the first time she’d been shopping in months but she’s constantly buying stuff and shopping. She can’t even wear half of them surely?! Such a waste!

Reactions: 10
'Struggling like everyone else is' but little legs spent £1.5k on a jacket that makes him look like he's dressing up as a SWAT policeman for Halloween 😂😂 they're out of bleeping touch and I hate the pair of them xo

Reactions: 19
You just know that Tin hut will be full of crap in a few months with the tit they buy and waste

Reactions: 6
Title Suggestion

Hair Extensions gone - what in the Momo?! Lloyd forever standing on his tiptoe

(Credit to whoever first made the Momo comparison)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also someone called her out and said could she be more sustainable by using brands with more conscience than shein… and she was like it’s not relatable, and she’ll get called out for it being expensive…. Ermmmmm fake assssssssss
So they’re struggling with the cost of living crisis, that Eden doesn’t actually know what that is, but doesn’t wanna comment in case she says it wrong.
Then claims that they are struggling like everyone else financially because her electrify has gone up.
I mean we all knew it was a lot crappachino tit, but to then spend £230 in New Look and show off about it is just her being bleep and so out of touch with everyone
Why do we need to see the bleeping reciept. Braggy POS

Her wardrobe must be over flowing. Over £200 worth of clothes in one shop/shopping trip?! Wouldn’t be so bad if this was the first time she’d been shopping in months but she’s constantly buying stuff and shopping. She can’t even wear half of them surely?! Such a waste!
She had a huge plt delivery the other day and shein. I cannot deal. Sorry but no

Reactions: 11
this is on Lloyds TikTok where Eden is being filmed in a field.

I had to laugh”a natural behind the camera” hahaha bless her followers. This literally sums them up. They’re just young and don’t know better yet.

but no hate to the girl commenting … it’s “in front of” but yeah she probably better off behind it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look more gifted tit that she didn’t have to pay for. Fuckinf scab

Reactions: 6
Also someone called her out and said could she be more sustainable by using brands with more conscience than shein… and she was like it’s not relatable, and she’ll get called out for it being expensive…. Ermmmmm fake assssssssss

Why do we need to see the bleeping reciept. Braggy POS

She had a huge plt delivery the other day and shein. I cannot deal. Sorry but no
On live the other day when she was literally trying to leave the house in just a pair of tights and a jumper with slits up the side all the way up to her boobs, people were suggesting she put a pair of cycling shorts on and she was like "do I have cycling shorts?" duck me, you know you've got too much tit when you don't even know what you own.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
'Struggling like everyone else is' but little legs spent £1.5k on a jacket that makes him look like he's dressing up as a SWAT policeman for Halloween 😂😂 they're out of bleeping touch and I hate the pair of them xo
You just made me think about Halloween can you imagine the couple costume they're going to do 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvs #37 oh my god the queen is dead, must record myself crying in my Shed

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does Eden actually do anything but shop and make pointless tiktoks? Surely her brain will be turning to mush.
She's literally living a boring, mundane, superficial life

Why is Eden trying to make autumn her new personality trait?? It’s so odd, you never cared before

Just accept it, your content is dire, people are getting bored and go :) surely it’s better to abandon ship before it gets worse

You sold your soul to the world of Tiktok and ADs. You went from making decent content to shoving, irrelevant, crappy ADs down peoples throats to gain yourself quick buck, and that’s the life you’ve always wanted, shame you had to use vulnerable kids with eating disorders as a stepping stone to fuel it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I totally get that brands gift people stuff to get there name out there, but if Eden was such a genuine and lovely person she would refuse the package and say go and give it to someone who needs it.

BUT NO

The greedy bleep takes it all for herself

Reactions: 12
I totally get that brands gift people stuff to get there name out there, but if Eden was such a genuine and lovely person she would refuse the package and say go and give it to someone who needs it.

BUT NO

The greedy bleep takes it all for herself
Yeah why doesn’t she do a giveaway or something?! So many influencers do it to say thanks, she must have so much tit she doesn’t use. Or she could easily contact companies to set one up.

Alsooo I am convinced she just chucks her clothes into landfill every couple of weeks. She’s buying a bin bags worth of clothes a week easy. It’s got to be going somewhere!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvz looks like momo but more importantly I think it’s time she needs to gogo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s also still got loads of clothes left at her mum and dads house that she cba to go get so just buys more clothes!

Reactions: 4
Wow that horrible rat dog (sorry chi owners🫣) growling and biting, good training Eedy dog whisperer Harvey x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.