Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t like fake boobs, yet hoists her pancakes up to look big boobed, and wears bum pads to give her a ‘bunda’

What a bleeping knobhead, I honestly just can’t be arsed with her.

Reactions: 17
Exactly, most people who get boob jobs are doing it because they feel insecure or unhappy about their natural breasts. There's no shame in wanting to fix something you're not happy about, it can do wonders for your mental wellbeing.
I had a boob job for this exact reason. I got picked on so much growing up cause I didn’t really have any boobs and was told I would when I got older but they never came in 😂 it did wonders for my mental health and I was very lucky.

Sounds like she’s a bit jealous but then again if she was a ✨top influencer✨ She’d have the money to just have one If she was

Reactions: 6
Exactly, most people who get boob jobs are doing it because they feel insecure or unhappy about their natural breasts. There's no shame in wanting to fix something you're not happy about, it can do wonders for your mental wellbeing.
I honestly think it’s because she loves her own boobs and feels superior to people who have to pay for them . She’s mentioned them being perky a few times and she purposely films in clothing when she’s got no bra on and you can see her nipples and boob outline.

She is so toxic, I imagine her to be the type of girl who gets angry at Lloyd for sleeping with other girls before they met

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being disgusted about boob jobs, filters and lip filler when you work in social media. These are your literal colleagues, it’s just a given that influencers are fake. It’s like me being triggered by people wearing black clothing because that’s what my colleagues wear🥴

Reactions: 13
Imagine being disgusted about boob jobs, filters and lip filler when you work in social media. These are your literal colleagues, it’s just a given that influencers are fake. It’s like me being triggered by people wearing black clothing because that’s what my colleagues wear🥴
She got her own face and lips pumped of filler and it looks shite.

Reactions: 10
Just watching her ‘live’ (TikTok shop)

apparently she’s just showing us her every day skincare, make up etc - things she really loves.
Except, she’s asking Freya to find her Paula’s Choice stuff. Why is it not in the bathroom with her if she’s using it daily?!

Also, serum after moisturiser? She hasn’t got a bleeping clue!

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Im only putting things in here I have and use and love”
“Jason let me know what it’s like as I haven’t got it”😂

Has she really just let chai latte drink out of the cap of her drink🤮

Reactions: 7
She’s applied a moisturiser, then Embryolisse (good primer, but also, a moisturising agent) then followed by Bobbi Brown, which is, again, a moisturising primer.
She’s so full of tit. Even if I wanted to line her pockets, this shop alone is enough to put me off.

Reactions: 4
Just picked her ear, looked at it, and then wiped it in the same cloth she’s using to wipe her mouth 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her moneys drying up so she’s had to go to tiktok shop. Wonder how Yasmin feels since that’s her forte. Either way they’re both beggy idiots and more fool those who fall for the act.

Reactions: 12
How she can say that all those products look amazing on her skin when she's got the smoothing filter on is beyond me. As soon as the filter slips it's so obvious how cakey it all is. She's lying to the people buying the products. Cannot stand how her (and others) profit from these lies.

It’s how she’s got Freya on the floor doing all the work for her looool. I would love to know what she’s paying her

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion (have we had any yet?)

Eden Harvz #37: Crawling Back to TikTok Shop, Eden Harvz is a Total Flop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvz #37

(She's that BORING i personally feel her next thread title deserves to be as equally boring!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.