Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Yaz reads here, gets annoyed people comment on her makeup but then realised we’re right. She’s using much less concealer and it looks so much less cakey 😂

She should work on her eyeliner next
10000% she already looks so much better for wearing the correct shade

Reactions: 2
The queen has died and she uses it for likes. Videoing herself crying whilst watching the news. Very sociopathic behaviour 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 32
The queen has died and she uses it for likes. Videoing herself crying whilst watching the news. Very sociopathic behaviour 🤷‍♂️
Really putting her gcse drama experience to use 🙄

So contrived to set up your camera to film you being upset as if its some candid shot. No doubt Yas will upload a video of her snotting on camera soon too.

Reactions: 16
it's such a weird flex. she would of turned the camera off and went back to flicking on her phone afterwards like nothing happened

Reactions: 15
Called it!

She posted on insta too saying she's so shocked, like it hasn't had all day news coverage.. she's so ignorant to the real world.

Reactions: 18
Just flicking through my fyp and this twit comes up. Videoing herself fake crying. It makes my bleeping skin crawl, people using such sad news for content and attention.

Reactions: 13
How long was she recording herself I want to know because it felt like ages waiting for news😳

Reactions: 10
Called it!

She posted on insta too saying she's so shocked, like it hasn't had all day news coverage.. she's so ignorant to the real world.
Hahaha I thought of you straight away. Who sets up their phone to use it as a content opportunity! A hell of a lot of influencers have already gone down in my books

Reactions: 12
I've seen the first few seconds without sound. Jesus. Christ. Remember the Prince Philip one?! Fair play to her, she's outdone herself on being a cringeworthy beg!

Reactions: 10
Really putting her gcse drama experience to use 🙄

So contrived to set up your camera to film you being upset as if its some candid shot. No doubt Yas will upload a video of her snotting on camera soon too.
pls if Yas posts one as well someone needs to share here ‘cause I’m blocked and can’t see

Reactions: 5
Eden Harvey - the only person who could write a post about the Queen’s death and have “I” and “Our family” in it. THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.