Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, that tiktok was a HUGE dig at Lee, to annoy him! Like claiming dad duties and hash tagging uncle etc!
Thinking about it Lloyd has only even met Wolf a handful of times in the past 9 months, which makes it worse!
I'd be FUMING if some random boyfriend of my sisters looked after my child and said he was on "daddy duties". He's got a dad, thanks! I find it so creepy when they play house with the kids a d pretend they're mummy and daddy 🤢

I didn't get called auntie by my husband's niece until I'd been with him a few years and we got engaged. The first time I got a birthday card with auntie on it I was so touched 🥺

Reactions: 25

Ringworm1969

Chatty Member
It looks the exact same 😂😂
Considering that's just been done it's shocking tbh 😳 it looks so lifeless and dead, you can literally tell how much needs taking off, it's dark and then lighter and that's not lighting that's pure dead hair that needs chopping 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 25

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvz looks like momo but more importantly I think it’s time she needs to gogo

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Romany

VIP Member
Please don’t say Eden has an ED on here, you’ll give her ideas. She reads this like the morning paper and if she sees a profit opportunity best believe she’ll lie through her teeth.

I get that people want to bring their dogs with them where they go but there are things to take into consideration.

1 (most importantly) they're a distraction to service dogs
2 some people are genuinely terrified of dogs so it's not fair to bring them in to settings where they're not needed to be
3 some people and their dogs are cunts and can't be trusted to behave nicely
4 people probably don't want to be eating in a restaurant with someones slobbering st Bernard leaning over their table.

• Heart

bloogoo

VIP Member
She can fuck off with th body positivity if I’m honest. I’m sick of seeing influencers who don’t struggle with weight, don’t have an ounce of fat, hide their cellulite, blur out the spots , buy up and influence her young followers to do the same all the XL clothes because it looks cute… leaving the rest of us with no options. She loves her body, yes she looks great but there’s plenty of influencers out there that I respect more than that toad for body positivity. She can also spurt what she likes out about not having fake tits but she a few months ago pumped her face full of filler, never goes out without fake eyelashes on, has a head full of some poor persons head that has scalped themselves for 10p, and regularly uses sun beds risking skin cancer. Ok so you’re very positive about natural aren’t you, with your face full of Laura mercier.

Oh and I forgot about the skyms.. very body positive but promotes shape wear to her potentially
Vulnerable fans who struggle with body image.

Oh and I’m guessing little lad is ok with her nipples on display cause she’s getting paid to promote that underwear set in blue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
It’s only Yasmin who specially does a TikTok every 6 weeks being over dramatic with the whole “let’s get some length off and layers put in” and it looks the exact same because she’s had about the same length as Lloyds penis cut off. Girl acts like she’s the only girl to ever have long hair and make it her whole personality. Anything to try and stay relevant I guess. To which she fails. Every single time.

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
I’m getting really sick of the constant showing off of shopping everyday. WE ARE IN A COST OF LIVING CRISIS AND NONE OF US GET OUR MONEY FROM VULNERABLE KIDS!!!!
Also still taking the dog absolutely everywhere, she’s a disgrace.

numbarumba

"My main message from this video is love yourself no matter what society says", she says with the smoothing filter ramped up to 100.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
PLEASE tell me someone is recording. She’s just sat on live and said she tells Acer and Callie to “f*** off you ungrateful little c**t” after she’s spent hundreds on theme park tickets and they moan. She repeated it a few times too

• Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Now this is just my opinion but if I was Eden instead of renting an expensive shed for 6 months I would go traveling, see some of the world, it's also better content then what she has produced lately. I'm a huge dog lover and I wish she would stop taking it everywhere like a fucking handbag he may be small and cute but he is still a DOG. They are going to make the dog have serious separation anxiety. She should leave her home for a couple hours. Poor dog would probably enjoy the peace and quiet tbf. Having her constantly on you isn't fair. She clearly didn't do any research on that particular breed. It's small and cute and that's what matters to Eden. She actually bores me to death these days

Reactions: 23

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The influencer culture of pretending to be friends with vulnerable people, the friendly face of capitalism, because in reality she gives not a single shit about these mostly young impressionable girls and is simply trying to sell them stuff and inflate her ego as she does it.
I saw something from Yaz the other day, I cant remember if it was a live or a post but she said something along the lines of “sometimes has to be amazing for me to buy from tiktok shop” and I just thought you cheeky bitch. She makes a living out of selling crap to impressionable young girls pretending she’s their friend, calling them babe, saying she loves them, and she doesn’t even buy it herself!

On the Shed front - I’m sure she said it meant she could post way more content, she was kidding herself. If anything I’d say she posts even less since she moved there. She has the opportunity with the amount of followers she has to be active, post loads of content and get some brand deals but instead she chooses to spend her days sleeping in till midday, going out for dinner then home. No mates, no social life, it’s sad really. Like why doesn’t she take Earl for a walk? I’ve only ever see her walk her round a town centre.

Gos_Sip Girl

"Love the skin you're in"

Proceeds to use 50 different filters/apps, fillers, bum pads and god knows what else.

Little miss bullshitter needs to look up the definition of hypocrisy

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Cooks some cheesy chips with gravy and thinks he's a chef because he gets his missis to buy his gravy from waitrose 😂😂 do yourself a favour mate and go humble yourself, get a job and stop living of ya missis and buy trousers that actually fit! He literally looks like that 1 kid going back to school September who's parents couldn't give a shit and have passed their kids clothes down for years and years and the last kid now has to have the shrunken miss-shaped trousers for the school year.

• Haha