Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES YES PEOPLE HERES THE LATEST IN THE CRAPUCCINO CHRONICLES

🍚Lloyd shocked us all by having his hair cut into the shape of a bowl. But don’t worry, its
meant to be disconnected (if by disconnected he meant that’s what happened to the shaver whilst cutting his hair, he would be correct) 🍚

🧓🏻Just as we were all recovering from the haircut, Lloyd attempted to put us all into an early grave and died his hair grey, super techy!! It’s giving Philip Schofield, it’s giving beach parasol, but mostly, it’s giving me the ick🧓🏻

📚if Nails Down a Chalkboard and Scraping A Fork On a Plate had a baby, it would be Edens voice. Despite this she has taken up reading us a bedtime story and is the next up and coming audio book narrator 📚

✅ content is very much still Lloyd montages, sandwiches with cheese and pickles, wearing trainers as it’s e d g y, throwing around emetophobia for attention and ensuring Yaz knows that Eden is responsible for her whole
existence and any good in her life ✅

❌ on the decline this week - cleaning, crappucino (tricks training and meals included), using fans for engagement and actively posting proof of your alcoholic drink driving fiancé❌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
YES YES PEOPLE HERES THE LATEST IN THE CRAPUCCINO CHRONICLES

🍚Lloyd shocked us all by having his hair cut into the shape of a bowl. But don’t worry, its
meant to be disconnected (if by disconnected he meant that’s what happened to the shaver whilst cutting his hair, he would be correct) 🍚

🧓🏻Just as we were all recovering from the haircut, Lloyd attempted to put us all into an early grave and died his hair grey, super techy!! It’s giving Philip Schofield, it’s giving beach parasol, but mostly, it’s giving me the ick🧓🏻

📚if Nails Down a Chalkboard and Scraping A Fork On a Plate had a baby, it would be Edens voice. Despite this she has taken up reading us a bedtime story and is the next up and coming audio book narrator 📚

✅ content is very much still Lloyd montages, sandwiches with cheese and pickles, wearing trainers as it’s e d g y, throwing around emetophobia for attention and ensuring Yaz knows that Eden is responsible for her whole
existence and any good in her life ✅

❌ on the decline this week - cleaning, crappucino (tricks training and meals included), using fans for engagement and actively posting proof of your alcoholic drink driving fiancé❌
Need to bleach my brain as I actually heard his voice in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so she said Lloyds doing dj stuff so she put the fan on so we didn’t hear. Which means it must be loud. Haven’t they got children living next door? How inconsiderate!

Reactions: 8
Lloyds said something to her, she’s looked concerned and said she was keeping the live inside and for ‘you boys have your fun out there’ Has he been allowed a friend round and what is the fun that is so secretive? ❄🤨

Reactions: 15
I would literally rather have Rose West read me a bedtime story in person than listen to her voice before bedtime 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yesterday Eden said she’s going to have a break from gifting/ad videos as when she scrolls through her fyp all she gets bored & knows people now can’t relate to that. Less than 24 hours later snd she’s put up look fantastic stuff and coco cosmetics?! Is this girl ok?!

Reactions: 7
Yesterday Eden said she’s going to have a break from gifting/ad videos as when she scrolls through her fyp all she gets bored & knows people now can’t relate to that. Less than 24 hours later snd she’s put up look fantastic stuff and coco cosmetics?! Is this girl ok?!
Probably cause that influencer (ash/Chelsea life stories - something like that but the really down the earth funny one) called out all the influencers for selling their souls for anything, in particular that notoriously tit water bottle brand 😂

Reactions: 17
Her gifted videos are massively on the increase at the min, dunno if it’s a chain reaction when one brand sees her post one they all decide they want to do the same?

Just seen the video of them no-showing at the baking event, so professional

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lloyds said something to her, she’s looked concerned and said she was keeping the live inside and for ‘you boys have your fun out there’ Has he been allowed a friend round and what is the fun that is so secretive? ❄🤨
Exactly what I thought!!!

How unprofessional that she turned up at the wrong place, surely her management would have given her the address.
my guess is little Lloyd was crapping his pants, he already said he has never baked; his cooking is already questionable and he rates that, so the baking would have been a tit show🤣
I bet they went out in the car, done a video then claimed to be at the wrong location, so they could get food and go home! Lazy twats

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What the duck is that gagging video- he shouldn’t be driving if he can’t handle himself, it’s so dangerous and Crappachino’s cage is in the back so they have the dog too.
How he acts like a hard man that gags at every situation, he probably does it when he gets near Eedy and smells her stench.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never had emetephobia, but was in hospital for an operation when younger and put on a Childrens ward with a boy that couldn’t keep anything down. His family used to bring him huge 2L bottles of Yazoo and I’d dread him drinking it because I knew he’d be gagging and throwing up later on. I couldn’t be near any form of sick or anyone who threw up/ I thought would throw up for a long time of my life. 15 years later I’ve now gotten over it. For someone who claims to have emetephobia, she doesn’t seem concerned with the severe gagging at all?

Reactions: 12
Is Eden taking the piss, one small TW at the top left which is covered by the search bar which is absolutely useless because he gags in the first second of the video!

If emetophobia is so life altering for her you’d think she’d have more sympathy for those who suffer with it differently to her

Reactions: 29
Is Eden taking the piss, one small TW at the top left which is covered by the search bar which is absolutely useless because he gags in the first second of the video!

If emetophobia is so life altering for her you’d think she’d have more sympathy for those who suffer with it differently to her
Came here to say the exact same thing. Her content is based off her fake emet, you’d think she’d know that she got loads of followers from posting about it so why post something that would be triggering to so many. She’s such a piece of tit

Reactions: 9
for someone who proclaims she’s an theatre actress as much as eeeeeedy does, you’d think her american accent and her dictation would be better. would rather be listening to a fork scratching on a ceramic plate for 10 hours straight🫣

Reactions: 8
I see she forgot to add the lisp when she read the book on live. Just her massive lizard tongue getting in the way of her awful American accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.