Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heston Blumental beef stock and duck fat from Waitrose. So relatable in a cost of living crisis Lloyd 🙄

Also the way he glances off camera to check the cheeses he’s using cos he doesn’t know 😭

Reactions: 9
what are the pubes on his chin?? He looks bleeping awful, he is so grim 🤢 Plus his meal looks tit, if his meal book was ‘So amazing’ made by him why doesn’t he use it to cook from now… Or promote it?

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong but in her latest video she said the 🐀 wasn’t sold as a teacup Chihuahua I’m pretty sure it was

Reactions: 4
Cooks some cheesy chips with gravy and thinks he's a chef because he gets his missis to buy his gravy from waitrose 😂😂 do yourself a favour mate and go humble yourself, get a job and stop living of ya missis and buy trousers that actually fit! He literally looks like that 1 kid going back to school September who's parents couldn't give a tit and have passed their kids clothes down for years and years and the last kid now has to have the shrunken miss-shaped trousers for the school year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
23C456F2-EA47-4994-B8BB-0A090CD38AA1.jpeg

In her video she just said “Chai wasn’t sold as a teacup chihuahua”

I just had to scroll through my camera roll to find the screenshot of Chai’s gumtree add that they bought her from, and would you look at that😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Also note Chai begging her absolute arse off for some of what she's eating... whays that she said about begging animals again? 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 16
What in the blue rinse is going on with old al pasqual

Heston Blumental beef stock and duck fat from Waitrose. So relatable in a cost of living crisis Lloyd 🙄

Also the way he glances off camera to check the cheeses he’s using cos he doesn’t know 😭
I remember when he didn’t even know what pecorino ramino cheese was. 😂😂😂

Jesus Christ he’s made cheesy chips with gravy. Watch out Gordon Ramsey. Little old Lloyd is coming for you.

It was sold as “VERY TINY” if I remember
View attachment 1562811

In her video she just said “Chai wasn’t sold as a teacup chihuahua”

I just had to scroll through my camera roll to find the screenshot of Chai’s gumtree add that they bought her from, and would you look at that😂😂
ahahahahah was looking for this earlier 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also that gravy looks about as watery as my backside after a bad case of 💩 so watery soggy chip soup. I’ll stick with mccains, Bisto and aldi cheese thanks

Also for a northerner the blue rinse tw@ is a sell out. We don’t claim you or your grey mop

Also tell me Eden isn’t begging for hagendass to send her free ice cream without telling me she’s on the beg again.

I hope to god we have exposer tiktok on here using that comment where it says teacups are prone to problems cause they’re usually the runt when she bought it as a teacup chihuahua the thicko. Lying troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.