Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I moved to uni when I was 18 and my two older sisters never even bothered to come visit me at *uni town* until my 4th year 😂
I left home at 20 (after having a turbulent time with my parents) and the day I left I said to my dad "I'm leaving now" and he just said "bye then" still looking at the TV, didn't even get out of his seat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus bleeping christ these women make my eyes roll so far back in my head I'm seeing in reverse
You'd swear they're living on the other side of the earth the way they bang on, ffs Yaz has no commitments in Wales, she works from home, she can visit them whenever she wants, some people don't have that opportunity

Reactions: 20
It really isn’t shocking she turned out the way she did. Never held accountable for anything and likely still tuck her up in bed and give her a bottle.

I mean good on her for sharing she was depressed. But at the time all she did was go on about how amazing her shed, goblin and rat are. It’s scary how fake this overgrown toddler is.

Reactions: 20
That was the scariest day of her life? Not the day SHE first moved out? Or the day she had a very “traumatic” birth??🙄
If I knew this family personally I'd never be able to believe anything they said. Everything's so over dramatic and gushing. I don't think they've ever had a genuine exchange between them.

Ffs mikayla has replied… why? She’s just used her video, and the amount of followers she has for her own benefit ‘look at me I’m crying’ why take a picture when you’re crying, I find it ducking bizarre

Ffs mikayla has replied… why? She’s just used her video, and the amount of followers she has for her own benefit ‘look at me I’m crying’ why take a picture when you’re crying, I find it ducking bizarre
To be fair, I think Mikayla is too nice not to reply, and Eden knows that. She's a conniving little toad.

Reactions: 11
Portraying perfection is damaging? Is this not the same witch who’s posted about how everything in her life is perfect?
How do more people not see through her honestly?! She contradicts herself DAILY. Ugh! She is the epitome of toxicity! I wish I could of got over my serious depression and suicidal thoughts overnight... she's so damaging, she really does not deserve a platform!

Reactions: 21
I've been wondering why this lot make me so irritated and I think it's just everything that they represent isn't it? She represents a lot of what makes me despair about the world.

The influencer culture of pretending to be friends with vulnerable people, the friendly face of capitalism, because in reality she gives not a single tit about these mostly young impressionable girls and is simply trying to sell them stuff and inflate her ego as she does it.
Then there's the waste and fast fashion culture, didn't Eden and Lloyd meet at some climate change event. Yet there she is with another fast fashion haul every few days. AND THEY ALL LOOK THE bleeping SAME. Again what example is that to set to her followers. Do these people not give a tit?
I'm not going to go deep into the mental health side of things but as someone who works in mental health and has personal ongoing MH challenges she makes my blood BOIL. She's so so so damaging, giving out her crappy, toxic advice. Pretending that she cares and luring in followers based on supporting them with their mental health, and specifically eating. Then continues to promote a disordered relationship with food, appearing to eat huge amounts of junk food and then flaunting her societally perfect figure and preaching body positivity. Girl sit the duck down and shut the duck up. Again showing she does not care about her followers she is just a bleeping narcissist. Influencers should be encouraging young people to speak to their friends and family, seek help if they need it, find activities they enjoy doing (not dopamine seeking on tiktok) if they did care...

There's the fact that it's 2022 and she's promoting her bleeping toxic, codependent relationship with a bleeping wanker she knows nothing about as this fairytale that all her young followers should aspire to one day have. NO, young women can aspire to travel, have fun with their friends, have a career, have a healthy relationship, achieve whatever their goals are. Not to find a slave you've probably coerced into being locked in the shed with you and both give up your independent lives, jobs and friendships to do every single thing together. It's only a matter of time before the Tory boy goes back to his raaa friends and leaves the crappy shed behind.

Also the shed is another example of what she represents, living in basically a set. They've chosen it for how it looks inside on camera, not because it's what they can afford, or what works for them as a couple- taking into account Lloyds 'interest' in DJing, she's not (as you would in a healthy relationship) encouraging that or living somewhere that would make it easier for him to pursue that (if as she says she thinks he's a pure class superstar DJ 🥴). They can't afford to live there and it's just bleeping smoke and mirrors FOR WHAT?! To impress the 14 year olds, what a sad sad life.

I could go on forever but I'm just going to say about the dog and animals in general. She should NOT own a dog or any other animal. Taking that tiny puppy out in the heatwave made me so sad and genuinely felt sick for it. She's a monster. How could she not be worried sick taking it out? How does she not feel absolute off the chart levels of guilt for parading Chai around like a kid with their new toy when she's got 2 neglected dogs at her parents house. My heart breaks for those animals. They are not accessories or toys they are living creatures 😭 I could not live with myself.

And just finally how much time do they sit on their bedroom floors getting ready?! I am baffled by it. So much time shovelling make up on, trying on outfits that look the same every time just to go for tea with the same person you've spent all day with and has then watched you spend hours getting ready. What a vacuous life. I have a full time job and kids but even if I had all the time in the world (which I would not want, I love my life despite being skint and tired it's rewarding and fulfilling and FULL! and I would HATE to swap with someone like Eden for anything) I would be doing way more interesting stuff with all that time and privilege. She's so boring!!!!!! Why do these people have a platform and following.

I could go on and on, she represents everything that's wrong with social media culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The influencer culture of pretending to be friends with vulnerable people, the friendly face of capitalism, because in reality she gives not a single tit about these mostly young impressionable girls and is simply trying to sell them stuff and inflate her ego as she does it.
I saw something from Yaz the other day, I cant remember if it was a live or a post but she said something along the lines of “sometimes has to be amazing for me to buy from tiktok shop” and I just thought you cheeky witch. She makes a living out of selling crap to impressionable young girls pretending she’s their friend, calling them babe, saying she loves them, and she doesn’t even buy it herself!

On the Shed front - I’m sure she said it meant she could post way more content, she was kidding herself. If anything I’d say she posts even less since she moved there. She has the opportunity with the amount of followers she has to be active, post loads of content and get some brand deals but instead she chooses to spend her days sleeping in till midday, going out for dinner then home. No mates, no social life, it’s sad really. Like why doesn’t she take Earl for a walk? I’ve only ever see her walk her round a town centre.

Reactions: 23
I saw something from Yaz the other day, I cant remember if it was a live or a post but she said something along the lines of “sometimes has to be amazing for me to buy from tiktok shop” and I just thought you cheeky witch. She makes a living out of selling crap to impressionable young girls pretending she’s their friend, calling them babe, saying she loves them, and she doesn’t even buy it herself!

On the Shed front - I’m sure she said it meant she could post way more content, she was kidding herself. If anything I’d say she posts even less since she moved there. She has the opportunity with the amount of followers she has to be active, post loads of content and get some brand deals but instead she chooses to spend her days sleeping in till midday, going out for dinner then home. No mates, no social life, it’s sad really. Like why doesn’t she take Earl for a walk? I’ve only ever see her walk her round a town centre.
I saw Yaz comment to her followers how they missed her live and they apologised to her. Like wtf?! I don’t know how she dares seeing as her lives are just grifting to sell to these people.

Reactions: 8
Never known her to have a girls night out
She clearly can’t keep friends as she’s so unlikeable unless you’re a kid…

Reactions: 15
Omg it’s giving cult
Exactly. Apologising for going out for his own birthday meal instead of watching her live buying products she’d never use herself. She couldn’t even be bothered to respond back to him and just say happy birthday maybe?

And don’t even get me started on the last comment. She’s leaking enough information for people to know exactly where she lives. Yet she keeps putting her child online. Thought you were the best (and only) mother in the world Yaz? Clearly TikTok fame and money mean more than her child’s safety.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Exactly. Apologising for going out for his own birthday meal instead of watching her live buying products she’d never use herself. She couldn’t even be bothered to respond back to him and just say happy birthday maybe?

And don’t even get me started on the last comment. She’s leaking enough information for people to know exactly where she lives. Yet she keeps putting her child online. Thought you were the best (and only) mother in the world Yaz? Clearly TikTok fame and money mean more than her child’s safety.
“I missed you” = “I missed your sales”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.