Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got 3 episodes left and other than that very brief scene of drinking blood theres nothing, in my opinion, that would trigger anyone!
Off topic for a minute sorry guys! Is the series sexually graphic? I am interested in watching it but I also don’t want to trigger myself in that area if you get me🤍

Reactions: 2
Off topic for a minute sorry guys! Is the series sexually graphic? I am interested in watching it but I also don’t want to trigger myself in that area if you get me🤍
You don't see actual sex but you do see him lying over bodies naked and you do see him str*ngling people. Its a very intense series, the acting is top tier, I would suggest if you have any past trauma related to anything like that you don't watch it! Sorry if even what I posted is too much x

Reactions: 8
How can Eden upload a video of Lloyd heaving and gagging when she made tonnes of videos in the past about struggling with emmetophobia …. She’s one crappy person, imagine having a phobia, feeling safe when seeing your favourite influencer talks about it and then that person goes and makes videos triggering to you.

Gross
What I find bizarre is all the comments from people with Emetophobia who are able to watch the video. 🥴

Reactions: 7
I'd say it is sexually graphic - no actual sex scenes but very perverse scenes. I have PTSD and struggled watching x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
*TRIGGER WARNING*

Come to think of it... How can she even watch that dahmer series? I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure dahmer used to eat his victims, so someone with emetophobia would surely avoid that series at all costs? I'm not an emetophobe but even I'm thinking twice whether to watch it or not (if any of you have watched it though please tell what you think? No spoilers though obvs)
I don’t have emetophobia but I am like Lloyd in the sense that anything cannabilism related makes me gag 😂. My pizza turned up last night straight after the end of episode 1 and I couldn’t rid the thought and kept gagging, other than the series is great! I suppose everyone’s triggers are different x

Okay I am catching up and I have a number of thoughts that I need to get out my system 😂

1. why did Eden pretend for the whole of the Cherryz video that she’d bought the box herself then in the last few seconds slipped in the word voucher. Okay so you were given £150 to spend and promote, you didn’t buy anything.

2. Lloyd got out the Oven Pride and said “oh yeah I need to clean the oven”. I hope to god this won’t be the first time they’ve cleaned the oven after those sausages have been barebacking and dripping in there for the past couple of months.

3. The first night Lloyd is away and she has stayed her parents house. This is the girl who claims she’s independent. She’s so reliant on Lloyd it’s unreal.

4. when someone discussed weight/diets in a salon she went on a huge rant about how people should be more conscious of how they may make someone with a disorder feel. Yet this doesn’t stop her posting countless videos of Lloyd gagging despite her “suffering” from emetophobia. Once is a mistake but now she’s just taking the piss

5. ain’t no way I’d be posting videos about masturbating with the family shower head when my mum has a tiktok

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It’s actually hilarious that Eden’s favourite tiktoker is Anna Paul. Eden stands for the complete opposite - always shoving ads down everyone’s throat & never going anywhere unless it’s to a supermarket or out for food. Anna Paul has never once shown an AD and travels the world, not sat in her bedroom all day until it’s time to go out for dinner 😂😂 what a safe life Eden lives

Sad*

Reactions: 9
I'd offer that you do not watch the show. I haven't watched it and it hasn't done me any harm 😆

Reactions: 1
Why are these sisters so pathetic and so over dramatic? They make their bath routine look as dramatic as the titanic hitting the iceberg.

Now you’ve got Yaz almost crying over tit views because it must be a glitch. Sure Jan. Saying she’s capturing beautiful family moments and now can’t share them with her followers … like eww, why? She barely interacts with the strangers watching her unless she’s trying to sell tit products to them so why is she desperate to pimp out private videos of her child to them. How about just treasure the family moments for herself?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are these sisters so pathetic and so over dramatic? They make their bath routine look as dramatic as the titanic hitting the iceberg.

Now you’ve got Yaz almost crying over tit views because it must be a glitch. Sure Jan. Saying she’s capturing beautiful family moments and now can’t share them with her followers … like eww, why? She barely interacts with the strangers watching her unless she’s trying to sell tit products to them so why is she desperate to pimp out private videos of her child to them. How about just treasure the family moments for herself?
I honestly think it's tragic that she's letting social media take over a family holiday. We had a long awaited family holiday this year and the only time I posted about it was the day after we came back. It was so nice to be off our phones, spending quality time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly think it's tragic that she's letting social media take over a family holiday. We had a long awaited family holiday this year and the only time I posted about it was the day after we came back. It was so nice to be off our phones, spending quality time together.
Quite clearly doing it for the views, likes and follows 🙄

Reactions: 5

Has she deleted the this already?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't been on a proper holiday in ages, been on weekends away and such, the last thing I would do is take videos and pictures and upload them as I'm going along my holiday. That's the last thing you, you look at the photos and videos when you come home to look at memories and upload them to social media as spam. Imagine documenting a wedding like the way she's documenting her holiday, ridiculous mun

Reactions: 6
In that video of Yaz stitching Kelly's dancing vid TO Beyonce song Yaz really reminds me of a piece of spaghetti you lob at the wall to see if it's cooked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In that video of Yaz stitching Kelly's dancing vid TO Beyonce song Yaz really reminds me of a piece of spaghetti you lob at the wall to see if it's cooked
Lmfao I was gonna say the same thing, she looks like that thing that waves aboht in the wind outside car washes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You don't see actual sex but you do see him lying over bodies naked and you do see him str*ngling people. Its a very intense series, the acting is top tier, I would suggest if you have any past trauma related to anything like that you don't watch it! Sorry if even what I posted is too much x
No it’s fine thank you for going into detail! I’ve had past trauma involving SA that’s why I was abit hesitant to watch if it involved that. Even when I saw game of thrones I my partner had to forward the difficult parts so if I find it too much I’ll either turn it off or try and skip past it! X

Reactions: 3
No it’s fine thank you for going into detail! I’ve had past trauma involving SA that’s why I was abit hesitant to watch if it involved that. Even when I saw game of thrones I my partner had to forward the difficult parts so if I find it too much I’ll either turn it off or try and skip past it! X
I’m only on episode 4 but there hasn’t been any sex scenes just some uncomfortable viewing. I think it’s more that you know this actually happened to these men so it makes you really think about how traumatic it was, that they knew they were going to die and there was nothing they could do. The first episode in particular is quite intense as it shows how he was captured, the whole series is meant to focus on the victims more than that vile creature. Definitely try and stick with it, it’s a brilliant series. ❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.