Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst itā€™s sort of lovely to see how loved she was (and I wasnā€™t a monarchy fan and yet there I was sobbing at the news cause sheā€™s been a constant our whole lives)

HOW HAS SHE MADE NATIONAL MOURNING ABOUT HERSELF

Reactions: 13
The video of yaz on the floor head in hands šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ imagine setting the camera up to film that?! What a pair of self obsessed nobs itā€™s actually laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m actually so embarrassed that they put those videos upā€¦ like set their phone down, clicked record and then sat and forced themselves to look like theyā€™re crying ā€¦ get a bleeping grip you weirdos

Reactions: 21
Guys I had to make a ā€œteacupā€ TikTok and the views have gone up so quick, so Iā€™ll see you on your fyp very shortly šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m absolutely disgusted. Sheā€™s desperate enough to use the queens death as a marketing and profit opportunity for herself! As the news is being announced sheā€™s setting up a camera for her own reaction. Sheā€™s a disgrace.

Reactions: 12
Also duck the duck off with this toxic tit yaz. You know you donā€™t look pregnant you absolute donut, youā€™re thin, toned skin.. I donā€™t believe for w second anyones said that.
She has a victim complex this one!

Reactions: 14
Also duck the duck off with this toxic tit yaz. You know you donā€™t look pregnant you absolute donut, youā€™re thin, toned skin.. I donā€™t believe for w second anyones said that.
Eden tried on the outfit so Yaz has to too

Reactions: 4
I've never posted in any of her threads before. I've seen her videos the odd time on my fyp, unfortunately her crying whilst recording herself was the final straw for me so had to come and find you lot šŸ˜‚
What is this world coming to where we record ourselves being "upset" to post it then for likes/views? I'm embarrassed for her.
Anyhooo I'm away to do some catching up. Wish me luck šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh duck OFF yas! tit like this is why skinny teenage me bleeping hated my body and thought I was fat. And guess what, now I'm actually fat because it's given me a really unhealthy relationship with food.

You know you're bleeping skinny and I know you'll say that's how people make you feel but that's not how that tiktok comes across. You're going to make thousands of girls look at their bodies differently, in a negative light, by planting these seeds.

Reactions: 21
I've never posted in any of her threads before. I've seen her videos the odd time on my fyp, unfortunately her crying whilst recording herself was the final straw for me so had to come and find you lot šŸ˜‚
What is this world coming to where we record ourselves being "upset" to post it then for likes/views? I'm embarrassed for her.
Anyhooo I'm away to do some catching up. Wish me luck šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ˜‚
It gives me the ick just thinking about it. Like how did it go? 1. Finds out queen is likely about to die. 2. Turns on news to find out. 3. Death is announced, she pauses the TV, thinks quick photo op!! runs over to set her phone up to then acts totally bewildered at the news she never saw coming šŸ« 

get a grip Eden you piece of tit

Reactions: 17
This same Yasmin who made several several videos when someone commented saying she looks like an ironing board ā€¦ā€¦

Reactions: 6
It gives me the ick just thinking about it. Like how did it go? 1. Finds out queen is likely about to die. 2. Turns on news to find out. 3. Death is announced, she pauses the TV, thinks quick photo op!! runs over to set her phone up to then acts totally bewildered at the news she never saw coming šŸ« 

get a grip Eden you piece of tit
I just had a look at the comments, theres loads of comments calling Eden out on hers(probably be all gone by the morning), but in typical Yaz fashion she has just turned the comments off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.