Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously why does the world need to know that she’s on the blob and why does anyone need to know that he’s gonna tit himself…

That autumn outfit is terrible it’s not even an outfit and Infact I wore something similar about 13 years ago with a pencil skirt obviously for a sodding interview 😂😂😂🫣 She has no style at all.. then the XL pants.. she moans about them being too big every fuckibg time, has to fold them down etc. YOU ARE NOT AN XL YOU FUCKWIT. Stop buying out big sizes big bird.

Reactions: 15
These trackies are "literally ridiculous". They're not for somebody who is actually plus size. She has to be one of the most insensitive and disgusting morons to exist.

Reactions: 18
These trackies are "literally ridiculous". They're not for somebody who is actually plus size. She has to be one of the most insensitive and disgusting morons to exist.
Exactly they’re not ridiculous, she’s just bleeping ridiculous for buying them when she’s a medium at most. So insensitive. Idiot

So much for the body positivity…..

Reactions: 13
How did they ever think lying about Lloyds height would work? Edens job is in the public eye, she literally takes videos of her life, people will see them out together ??? Like what 🤣🤣 At least lie about something that isn’t bait

I’d be fuming if the person I dated was changing my appearance to get the approval of strangers on the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
seriously why does the world need to know that she’s on the blob and why does anyone need to know that he’s gonna tit himself…

That autumn outfit is terrible it’s not even an outfit and Infact I wore something similar about 13 years ago with a pencil skirt obviously for a sodding interview 😂😂😂🫣 She has no style at all.. then the XL pants.. she moans about them being too big every fuckibg time, has to fold them down etc. YOU ARE NOT AN XL YOU FUCKWIT. Stop buying out big sizes big bird.
She just loves to humble brag that her teeny tiny waist is absolutely swamped in gigantic humongous trousers 🙄

Such a twit, OF COURSE XL TROUSERS ARE BIG ON YOU. They're meant for my fat arse, not yours.

Exactly they’re not ridiculous, she’s just bleeping ridiculous for buying them when she’s a medium at most. So insensitive. Idiot

So much for the body positivity…..
I was online shopping today and literally none of the stuff I liked was available in my size because skinny girls like Eden want to be "swamped" in a size that I actually need

Reactions: 16
In response to the dog place sending her stuff... when she says they asked me...'is there anything else you would like?' Maybe try, 'I'm okay thankyou, send it to a rescue on my behalf please as my dog currently has more than it'll ever need'. Not 'suprise me'. You vile beggy bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wtf why start your video in a weird position because it's see thru...just get changed .. trying hard to be relatable and failing

Reactions: 8

yep also there is a stark difference between being on your period and the sheer panic of thinking you’re going to tit yourself, if I was Lloyd in that situation I’d have told her to piss off and stop making it about herself 😂

Reactions: 4
yep also there is a stark difference between being on your period and the sheer panic of thinking you’re going to tit yourself, if I was Lloyd in that situation I’d have told her to piss off and stop making it about herself 😂
He wouldn’t dare. His pocket money may get stopped hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just by looking at them you can tell they have an elasticated waist with a drawstring, meaning you could probably get a way with a smaller size or getting your correct size because it has some give in them. She then goes on to say Large is too small for her, I highly doubt that maybe a different style of bottoms but something elasticated you are more than okay with getting your correct size. That's why us mid/plus size girls love elasticated waists. Not someone who is fortunate to have a body to die for and can walk into any shop without worry about something not fitting her

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just by looking at them you can tell they have an elasticated waist with a drawstring, meaning you could probably get a way with a smaller size or getting your correct size because it has some give in them. She then goes on to say Large is too small for her, I highly doubt that maybe a different style of bottoms but something elasticated you are more than okay with getting your correct size. That's why us mid/plus size girls love elasticated waists. Not someone who is fortunate to have a body to die for and can walk into any shop without worry about something not fitting her
I'm convinced it's all body checking. The amount of times she turns sideways to the camera to show how thin she is. It's not normal.

She's such a selfish toad. She knows what she's doing. She does half arsed eat with mes for people who struggle eating while she just sits there on camera eating a baby bell for dinner because she's already SO stuffed from "eating so much" and then bleeping body checks. The amount of harm she's causing behaving like that is shocking.

Reactions: 29
I'm convinced it's all body checking. The amount of times she turns sideways to the camera to show how thin she is. It's not normal.

She's such a selfish toad. She knows what she's doing. She does half arsed eat with mes for people who struggle eating while she just sits there on camera eating a baby bell for dinner because she's already SO stuffed from "eating so much" and then bleeping body checks. The amount of harm she's causing behaving like that is shocking.
This 100%!!! It's not normal mun, she could be doing a random video and she'd still do a body check, I know she's got a banging body but ffs no need for it

Reactions: 7
I never paid any attention before but does anyone know if she mentioned liking Lurpak so much before the whole thing about it being dead expensive came out? Like I remember everyone posting that lurpak was like £10 or something and then suddenly she’s showing that she loves it in every other video?

Reactions: 15
Online delivery Waitrose saying it will last a day

nothing like rubbing it peoples faces who are struggling and buying Aldi essentials

Reactions: 9
Online delivery Waitrose saying it will last a day

nothing like rubbing it peoples faces who are struggling and buying Aldi essentials
Not to mention the lurpak, and the bleeping Fiji water, plastic waste aside why do you need branded water?!

Reactions: 8
Love a bit of Aldi, even if I could afford Waitrose (which I can’t) I think I’d still choose Aldi.

Weird to use where you shop as a flex though!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.