Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe this photo requires words…

3E8F928F-A863-4B26-8578-1416E145B7AB.jpeg

Ps. Missed y’all - catching up now 💨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've been wondering why this lot make me so irritated and I think it's just everything that they represent isn't it? She represents a lot of what makes me despair about the world.

The influencer culture of pretending to be friends with vulnerable people, the friendly face of capitalism, because in reality she gives not a single tit about these mostly young impressionable girls and is simply trying to sell them stuff and inflate her ego as she does it.
Then there's the waste and fast fashion culture, didn't Eden and Lloyd meet at some climate change event. Yet there she is with another fast fashion haul every few days. AND THEY ALL LOOK THE bleeping SAME. Again what example is that to set to her followers. Do these people not give a tit?
I'm not going to go deep into the mental health side of things but as someone who works in mental health and has personal ongoing MH challenges she makes my blood BOIL. She's so so so damaging, giving out her crappy, toxic advice. Pretending that she cares and luring in followers based on supporting them with their mental health, and specifically eating. Then continues to promote a disordered relationship with food, appearing to eat huge amounts of junk food and then flaunting her societally perfect figure and preaching body positivity. Girl sit the duck down and shut the duck up. Again showing she does not care about her followers she is just a bleeping narcissist. Influencers should be encouraging young people to speak to their friends and family, seek help if they need it, find activities they enjoy doing (not dopamine seeking on tiktok) if they did care...

There's the fact that it's 2022 and she's promoting her bleeping toxic, codependent relationship with a bleeping wanker she knows nothing about as this fairytale that all her young followers should aspire to one day have. NO, young women can aspire to travel, have fun with their friends, have a career, have a healthy relationship, achieve whatever their goals are. Not to find a slave you've probably coerced into being locked in the shed with you and both give up your independent lives, jobs and friendships to do every single thing together. It's only a matter of time before the Tory boy goes back to his raaa friends and leaves the crappy shed behind.

Also the shed is another example of what she represents, living in basically a set. They've chosen it for how it looks inside on camera, not because it's what they can afford, or what works for them as a couple- taking into account Lloyds 'interest' in DJing, she's not (as you would in a healthy relationship) encouraging that or living somewhere that would make it easier for him to pursue that (if as she says she thinks he's a pure class superstar DJ 🥴). They can't afford to live there and it's just bleeping smoke and mirrors FOR WHAT?! To impress the 14 year olds, what a sad sad life.

I could go on forever but I'm just going to say about the dog and animals in general. She should NOT own a dog or any other animal. Taking that tiny puppy out in the heatwave made me so sad and genuinely felt sick for it. She's a monster. How could she not be worried sick taking it out? How does she not feel absolute off the chart levels of guilt for parading Chai around like a kid with their new toy when she's got 2 neglected dogs at her parents house. My heart breaks for those animals. They are not accessories or toys they are living creatures 😭 I could not live with myself.

And just finally how much time do they sit on their bedroom floors getting ready?! I am baffled by it. So much time shovelling make up on, trying on outfits that look the same every time just to go for tea with the same person you've spent all day with and has then watched you spend hours getting ready. What a vacuous life. I have a full time job and kids but even if I had all the time in the world (which I would not want, I love my life despite being skint and tired it's rewarding and fulfilling and FULL! and I would HATE to swap with someone like Eden for anything) I would be doing way more interesting stuff with all that time and privilege. She's so boring!!!!!! Why do these people have a platform and following.

I could go on and on, she represents everything that's wrong with social media culture.
YESSS SAY IT LOUDER 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

she’s a poisonous creature. The young impressionable kids won’t be there forever and it’s only a matter of time before the ‘dream’ fizzles out

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe this photo requires words…

View attachment 1584947

Ps. Missed y’all - catching up now 💨
I’m sorry but does this not give off female vibes…
Eden doesn’t need to worry about girls looking at him, he is an ICK. The attitude, the hair, the dress sense, the look, is just 🤢.

‘There once was a little lad in a shed,
who made a tit choice with the hair on his head,
He quit his job,
to be a slave for a knob,
and now lives his full time life as a slob’

Soz too much time on my hands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but does this not give off female vibes…
Eden doesn’t need to worry about girls looking at him, he is an ICK. The attitude, the hair, the dress sense, the look, is just 🤢.

‘There once was a little lad in a shed,
who made a tit choice with the hair on his head,
He quit his job,
to be a slave for a knob,
and now lives his full time life as a slob’

Soz too much time on my hands 😂
I had to check he wasn’t wearing eyelashes 😭

£1500 to look like you’re off to skydive 🪂
Each to their own, I guess but it’s doing nothing for him 🤮

What is he even talking about?
E3C62247-2351-4FFF-8689-99D571571BD7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely thought at first it was Cole as in Cole and Abbie dyed their hair
Hahahahahhahah such a good call.

The clothes he’s bought are all too tight on him, clearly those mcd’s are causing midget man problems.
the beige set where he says is that my ease, is way too tight on him and he looks dreadful.
Why does the coat look like a sky diving jacket😂😂😂

• Haha
I had to check he wasn’t wearing eyelashes 😭

£1500 to look like you’re off to skydive 🪂
Each to their own, I guess but it’s doing nothing for him 🤮

What is he even talking about?View attachment 1584976
There is soooooo much to unpick here 🤣🤣 so whilst Yaz was frantically searching the urban dictionary and Tik Tok search bar for ‘the best street comments of 2022’ … and FYI cretins, a joke is not a joke yeah? Ll Paso was busy getting Technical (the other technical) using a female baby face Snapchat filter to shave some of those vino jowls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I needed this today. I would love to see the Tory’s engage with people in their ends dressed and talking like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
My takes from Lloyds haul:

That lilac jumper is not oversized, it fits you like a normal jumper

You look like voldermort with that hood up

Those camel coloured joggers are way too tight

Again, that white hoodie is not oversized. It's just a normal fitting hoodie.

If Eden put on that jacket she could probably fit you in that little pouch on the back with Earl in her baby carrier in the front.

I'm begging you, please, get rid of that bleeping velcro on your chin. It doesn't make you look manly, you look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean you can see why she’s worried about other girls wanting him, he really is a catch
That's me needing to get some Vagisil in. Absolutely bone dry.

The way he harped on and on about that burger only to give it a 7/10. And to comment "it's no Five Guys". He's such a basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
wtf is that jacket, he looks like he’s off sky diving and then off to sit on a boat for a few hours. That jacket is not worth £1500 I don’t believe it and also why the fudge would you spend so much on a jacket?! Nah man. Also this roadman look just makes him look like an utter twit, he’s 33 not 15, lilac is not a good colour for pasty white skin and neither is camel. Also none of it is oversized it’s just normal sized you fat phobic little toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could he not lint roll
His jacket before he went out. Ew

Jesus Christ the Tory in him
Is coming out isn’t it, that is really really wham………..,

Also big tasties aren’t a new thing and why do we need to see the inside of your mouth, detty pig

Also big tasties have been round years and there are much better burger places than 5 guys. Jesus Christ this guy

Lmao yaz and Lloyds, it’s totes technical , literally
Fully send. Speak English you twit waffles

Don't all get a wide on at once ladies x
Dry as a bone my friend dry as a bone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.