Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Eden, Lloyd and potentially Don Carla got into an argument with her dad because he fed Lloyds chicken to the dogs and pretended he didn’t.

Lloyd threatened to leave. Paul got angry at Lloyd for the way he was speaking to Eden and Don Carla and told him it was strike 2 or 3 - indicating there had been arguments before.

I do actually think Lloyd is very aggressive and disrespectful. Baffles me why there would be arguments in her parents house anyway. They all love living in shit, had enough room to not be in each other’s way and didn’t have to share a bathroom.
Omg when was this??

pizzasteve

Yeah you can still see her profile but she’ll be banned from posting. Usually that’s what happens when her profile pic and blue tick vanish

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I've got 3 episodes left and other than that very brief scene of drinking blood theres nothing, in my opinion, that would trigger anyone!
Ahh I might give it a watch in that case, I saw in the trailer him giving his neighbour (I think) a sandwich and I assumed it was on of his victims! Thanks for your telling me

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The energy it takes for them to comment. 😂 Why waste it. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself lol

you asked for and I shall deliver. He’s an MC too as well as plumber, diy expert who can’t build a bed or fit a rail, a chef, part time dwarf stand in for snow white and the seven dwarfs and full time nobhead.
Where did you find this?? 😂