Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ugh god, Yas, just get a fucking divorce. You couldn't make it any more obvious that you hate him if you tried.

The moment she got back to Wales, all the pity party boo hoo tiktoks came out. I'm not a fan of Lee but I do feel bad for him that she's always going on about how miserable she is when she's back at home.

Reactions: 30

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Is Eden taking the piss, one small TW at the top left which is covered by the search bar which is absolutely useless because he gags in the first second of the video!

If emetophobia is so life altering for her you’d think she’d have more sympathy for those who suffer with it differently to her

Reactions: 29
Just by looking at them you can tell they have an elasticated waist with a drawstring, meaning you could probably get a way with a smaller size or getting your correct size because it has some give in them. She then goes on to say Large is too small for her, I highly doubt that maybe a different style of bottoms but something elasticated you are more than okay with getting your correct size. That's why us mid/plus size girls love elasticated waists. Not someone who is fortunate to have a body to die for and can walk into any shop without worry about something not fitting her
I'm convinced it's all body checking. The amount of times she turns sideways to the camera to show how thin she is. It's not normal.

She's such a selfish toad. She knows what she's doing. She does half arsed eat with mes for people who struggle eating while she just sits there on camera eating a baby bell for dinner because she's already SO stuffed from "eating so much" and then fucking body checks. The amount of harm she's causing behaving like that is shocking.

Reactions: 29
She’s been rimming Lloyd again

Lots of comments about Lloyd cheating, i’ve not watched it all but wonder where that’s come from

I find it such an ick that Lloyd goes out with her all dressed up and he can’t be bothered to dress up and only lives in those black cargos or tracksuits. Maybe with his womanly body he can’t get anything else that fits but it would drive me crazy
She was going on about being annoyed at Adam Levine for cheating on his wife and sending explicit texts 🙄 and someone on the chat reminded her that she's cheated before and she kind of excused herself because she was "young and sent nudes to someone" when she was in a relationship.

Eden, are you forgetting Spraggle cock and how you tried to split up his relationship with sexts too??

• Haha
Reactions: 28

pizzaslut

VIP Member
How can Eden upload a video of Lloyd heaving and gagging when she made tonnes of videos in the past about struggling with emmetophobia …. She’s one shitty person, imagine having a phobia, feeling safe when seeing your favourite influencer talks about it and then that person goes and makes videos triggering to you.

Gross

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Latest video - “we all have such stressful jobs so it’s nice to switch off”

Erm what the actual fuxk? She gets up at 2, does her makeup at 4 and goes out for dinner?
She goes live and shoots a few half assed videos? Am I missing something?

Don’t get me wrong, if you’re actually a good influencer I can see how it could be time consuming but her content is shit?

That’s wound me right up

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
“The house sitter was late”

There’s no house sitter, she’s just been warned about telling everyone she’s away for the weekend when everyone knows where she lives and panicked 😂

Reactions: 27

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Why is little cunt big cunt walking around bluewater like they own the gaff? And more importantly, why on earth is little cunt wearing a stab proof vest? Who told him he's fashionable 💀 he looks 84 months preggers

• Haha
Reactions: 26

numbarumba

I mean you can see why she’s worried about other girls wanting him, he really is a catch
That's me needing to get some Vagisil in. Absolutely bone dry.

The way he harped on and on about that burger only to give it a 7/10. And to comment "it's no Five Guys". He's such a basic bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Can guarentee Yaz needs a LOT more chopped off, but it’s her only personality trait other than being ‘Wolfs mum’ so she won’t

Reactions: 25