Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I also reckon Shitters will die and Baby Pomegranate will live. Zack will bring it back to the square and put it in a cupboard, only occasionally mentioning the challenges of being a single father. Then in 16 years or so it’ll reemerge like a butterfly as a fully formed EastEnders woman with hoop earrings and a gobby attitude, ready for a storyline about cyber bullying or some shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

hol20x

VIP Member
Why do they have Denzel beefing with what appears to be a 40 year old school kid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

onlooker101

I’m watching old The Bill episodes and obviously Denise and Jack are both on it and working together butttt then they are working on a case together and who is the social worker….Lucas!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

AdApathy

VIP Member
I hope Shane Ritchie gets some recognition for this cancer storyline, he's knocking it out of the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

PamDoove

I reckon with Whitney she’s hit by the car, she manages to say “don’t worry about me, save the baby”, they whip the baby out (Sonia probably does this at the roadside with a biro) then Whitney dies. Cos god forbid Whitney has anything good happen to her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37