Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laugh out loud moment for me when Suki smacked Nish with the divorce papers. So funny I had to rewind and watch it again.

Then she deflated him by telling him she was only ever happy when he wasn't in her bed. So I'm thinking that Nish love scene with Kat was deliberately written like that to keep him in character, to portray him as the clumsy, inconsiderate etc man Nish is

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm looking forward to psychic night in the Vic because you can guarantee at least one prediction will come true 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know Lucas returned not that long ago but I can't remember why he's back in prison??

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry everyone for this treason, but I really do love Alfie 🤣
Alfie was a fantastic character but they ruined him with the Hayley storyline and him being an absolute bastard. He was really annoying me when he returned but Shane has done a fantastic job with the cancer storyline and I'm enjoying his scenes which I never thought I would be admitting on here considering I wanted him slapped down not so long ago. 🤣

I know Lucas returned not that long ago but I can't remember why he's back in prison??
Didn't he take the blame for Chelsea who was involved with a drug dealer? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Keanu will be found when his mum returns I think
---
Lurpak legs and copper back at it is becoming a tired storyline

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so bored of jack, and why does that man only talk in whispers or SHOUTING? he needs anger management

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One minute Stacey is skint so having to sell her body online.

The next minute she loses the wage of an adult (Bobby), gains a replacement mouth that doesn't pay their way (Charli) and yet appears to no longer have money worries.

From what I can see Stacey's Baps haven't put the prices up and doesn't look any busier.

#StorylineContinuity

Reactions: 20
😂 Lurpak Legs Stacey and her red kecks keep falling down for Jack in the sack

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One minute Stacey is skint so having to sell her body online.

The next minute she loses the wage of an adult (Bobby), gains a replacement mouth that doesn't pay their way (Charli) and yet appears to no longer have money worries.

From what I can see Stacey's Baps haven't put the prices up and doesn't look any busier.

#StorylineContinuity
Suki could be contributing but realistically Stacey wouldn't be getting much from her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.