Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I've always noticed that when a character has been doing a hard hitting storyline for a while they get a bit of time to be in the background or take time off. Never seemed to happen with Danny Dyer though.
To be fair, Danny’s character ran the pub, the focal point and most important meeting place for all the residents. He’s going to be in a lot of scenes regardless just for being the landlord. Most of the previous landlords/landladies were in a lot of episodes even if their only contribution for a few weeks whilst their character is going through a quiet phase was to say “is that a pint?”

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Also I swear their home was a normal sized house when her and Martin rented it. Now it’s a 5 bedroom doss house. It’s ridiculous that they’d have a house that size. Firstly because there are so few of them in London. Most landlords would turn that into a a 6 bedroom HMO (the living room making an extra bedroom). And if you look on Rightmove for properties that size in East London, near a tube etc you’re looking at over £3k and that’s without the nice Victorian features. Housing benefit would never cover that.

In my day we used the term Tesco Legs - because they’re open 24 hours.
Never heard that before that’s a cracker 😂

Timz

VIP Member
When Ben was having a go at Phil about the affair I thought what a hypocrite in fact none of them having a go including Kat have a leg to stand on when it comes to morals and ethics 😂 kats cheated enough in the past too!
A leopard never changes their spots 🐆

Timz

VIP Member
Who is that in the photos with her?
Also, I really hope she doesn’t lose the baby, I hope she just goes to MK with Bianca.
A quiet, undramatic exit.
I wonder if it’s Bianca or Amy
---
Kush actor on Mastermind 🤩

Last edited:

hol20x

VIP Member
Here's the Eastenders schedule for this week. I wonder why Friday's episode isn't going to be on iPlayer at 6am like the other episodes are...
Doesn't it just mean that there's no 7:30pm airing on Tuesday?