Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be a red herring like filming Keanu at the airport/ Aunt Sal’s funeral?
(I actually wouldn’t mind if she died though)
Neither would I 😃
Although it's more likely she'll lose the baby again 🙄 Have a breakdown and go off to Milton Keynes to stare at the concrete 🐄 cows

Polish_20240126_165147607.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is that in the photos with her?
Also, I really hope she doesn’t lose the baby, I hope she just goes to MK with Bianca.
A quiet, undramatic exit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ugh and she'll break up with Zack cos he didn't text her back or something so he stays in Walford

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, I really hope she doesn’t lose the baby, I hope she just goes to MK with Bianca.
I wonder if it’s Bianca or Amy
---
Kush actor on Mastermind 🤩

Last edited:
From what I've seen on Digital Spy it's a random homeless girl she befriends

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The six should just go and walk themselves down to the police station. I don’t understand how Suki didn’t think let me call his bluff and see how much he really knows. Also it’s the word of six against one man with a head injury 🤦🏾‍♀️

now they’ve fucked it up completely

Reactions: 12
Behind with these threads again so most likely been discussed.
Whitney stuff
why couldn’t they just let her exit on a happy note. Looks like she’s going the same way as Tiffany 90’s Tiff not ginger Tiff

Reactions: 8
She’s lucky that ladder outside caff didn’t take her out. Omen vibes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That final scene looked awful 😂 Not that I wouldn't mind being in Kat’s position. The actor needs to work on his craft….
Caleb from Emmerdale could teach Nish a thing or two about the art of seduction. He's a good kisser. I just watched Thursday's Emmerdale and the love scene with Caleb and Stacy, then Caleb and his wife. Theres a man who knows his way around a woman's body

Reactions: 5
Caleb from Emmerdale could teach Nish a thing or two about the art of seduction. He's a good kisser. I just watched Thursday's Emmerdale and the love scene with Caleb and Stacy, then Caleb and his wife. Theres a man who knows his way around a woman's body
Tracy

But yes you’re right you can believe that he’s really into it

Reactions: 2
I reckon with Whitney she’s hit by the car, she manages to say “don’t worry about me, save the baby”, they whip the baby out (Sonia probably does this at the roadside with a biro) then Whitney dies. Cos god forbid Whitney has anything good happen to her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I also reckon Shitters will die and Baby Pomegranate will live. Zack will bring it back to the square and put it in a cupboard, only occasionally mentioning the challenges of being a single father. Then in 16 years or so it’ll reemerge like a butterfly as a fully formed EastEnders woman with hoop earrings and a gobby attitude, ready for a storyline about cyber bullying or some tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Shona is leaving the show on good terms and said the door is left open. I’m sure Whitney won’t die. But I don’t trust the writers to let her have her baby and get a happy exit, even though she deserves that after all the years of misery.
---
I also reckon Shitters will die and Baby Pomegranate will live. Zack will bring it back to the square and put it in a cupboard, only occasionally mentioning the challenges of being a single father. Then in 16 years or so it’ll reemerge like a butterfly as a fully formed EastEnders woman with hoop earrings and a gobby attitude, ready for a storyline about cyber bullying or some tit.
Baby Pomegranate 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly thought she’d have the baby but in the meanwhile Zak and Lauren embark on an affair and that’s when she up’s and leaves.
Can definitely see the Zak and Lauren thing happening after Whitney’s gone.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.