Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Which of The Six do you think will crack and confess first?

• Denise

Votes: 140 59.6%
  • Stacey

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Kathy

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Linda

Votes: 63 26.8%
  • Sharon

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Suki

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Scotch Mist takes the winning title, you're on a roll!

Special mention to @Timz: as it should say Sausage SURPRISE!

As you were, slaaaaags

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor Kat, being cheated on, humiliated in front off the whole pub, Alfie lying to her and then stacy giving her tit advice. I don't think Sam will be leaving, feels like a quick exit considering she only came back a few months ago. I'm sorry but how the hell is kat and the 3 boys going to fit in that house?? The twins are so cute but those hot chocolates looked disgusting!

• Sad
Apparently Martin is taking a temporary break from the show, he flies to Australia next week ‘to help Sharon support Michelle’. This news is a surprise to me and many others who thought he was already on a break. He hasn’t been seen for ages!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Serious question, how many bedrooms are in Stacey’s house? She’s got 3 kids I think (where’s the lad she’s got with Kush??), a grandkid, Jean and H, Eve and now Suki?!

edit: apparently it was confirmed as a 5 bed.

1. Stacey
2. Martins girl and Kushs boy (not sure their names as never seen and just not important obv ha)
3. Jean and Harvey
4. Eve and Suki
5. Lily and Charlix

Most houses don’t have 5 full size bedrooms, gotta be a few box ones?

Serious question, how many bedrooms are in Stacey’s house? She’s got 3 kids I think (where’s the lad she’s got with Kush??), a grandkid, Jean and H, Eve and now Suki?!

1. Stacey
2. Martins girl and Kushs boy (not sure their names as never seen and just not important obv ha)
3. Jean and Harvey
4. Eve and Suki
5. Lily and Charlix

I’m sure Jeans room is downstairs between the kitchen and the living room.

Reactions: 9

1. Stacey
3. Jean and Harvey
4. Eve and Suki
5. Lily and Charlix

I think Jean’s bedroom is a tiny box room. When she was ill we saw it and it barely fit a single bed. Must be a squeeze with Harvey.

You’ve then got the two young kids in a room, and Lily in another room. I seem to remember Eve was sharing with Stacey at one point, so who knows what’s going on there.

Ah we all know the kids just live in cupboards anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Based on tonight’s episode and the knowledge that Ben is leaving the show, I think they are building up to a big fall out with Phil. Then Ben will move away with Lexi to bring her up away from Phil’s influence. Just not sure if Callum will leave with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why do they keep bringing back Sam, to leave again, to come back again and so forth? It's confusing as a viewer haha

Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread and for picking my thread title suggestion 🥰

Has Kat had that dress since the 1980s 😄
The shoulder pads were huge.

Nice that bloody Ben makes it all about him and Lexi again when Phils marriage has just broken up 🙄

Don't fall for that useless fucker Alfie again Kat !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do they keep bringing back Sam, to leave again, to come back again and so forth? It's confusing as a viewer haha
She only came back this time to fulfil the remainder of her 12 month contract I think. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Eh new thread any newbies welcome to the EE 'Faamily'😊

Sam is such a witch then starts crying when she has to leave Walford. Shock horror its your own fault you silly witch. :rolleyes:

Why didn't Kat just leave the kids to sleep and move out in the morning?

Had to laugh at Stacey saying 'well your no spring chicken':ROFLMAO: kick a girl when she's down Stace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The shoulders on Kat’s dress reminded me of a bridesmaid dress I wore in the early 90s. It was more of a horrible burgundy colour though.

The poor kids getting woken up in the night to move house! It’s not like they were in danger. Kat could have left them until morning.

Reactions: 15
Oh Kat stop whining and get back to Phil. It was a one night bunk up with a bloody corpse! As Stacey said youre no spring chicken and you need to give those lads a decent home not one with elastic walls like Stacey has. Be the Kat we all love. Go find Emma , twit her then get back to Phil before Sharon and their son get back from Australia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Off the topic of Phil/Sam, where the hell is Bernie? Have we even seen her since Keanu got forked?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.