Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Stacey always come across as likeable and everyone's friend? She literally steals everyone's man! She's vile. Were Shabnam and Kush together when she slept with Kush? Was she with Martin at the time?
And never wrong! She is always the victim! The martyr. Watch this affair be Denise’s fault. Shes such an unlikeable cow.

Reactions: 20
My jaw dropped at the end of tonight's episode! Lucas is the guy I love to hate!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You're in for a bloody treat today EE fans! Did not see that coming 🤫🤫
I KNOW RIGHT! When Denise was in the visitation room I was like "who the duck is she visiting cos it sure ain't gonna be Gray, surely? Then I was like 😲😲😲😲

Fantastic surprise. Highlight of the week so far.

Also, special mention to Stacey's aubergine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This morning I have disowned my mother....as she said she like Stacey and Jack together!:cautious:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They've actually made me really dislike Stacey's character now. She's just a dirty slag and not even the good kind😂
I know it's a soap but nobody likes cheats and homewreckers. Usually when they set up affairs it's because they have chemistry or their partners are horrible so you look forward to it😂
Denise is doing my head in but she don't deserved to be cheated on.
Can jack the detective not see that there is clearly something wrong with his wife! No instead now all of a sudden he wants Stacey's minge that she was flashing a few months back🙄
Has jack forgotten all the agro he gave Denise over Ravi and she never even went through with it 🤨
She should defo go and have a bit of Ravi now...after she sorts her hair out, it's driving me mad👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was not expecting that ending in today's episode!

Seeing Lucas made me realise how much I actually liked his villainous character. Evil muthafucka! I wonder what Denise wants from him.

Jack is being super annoying with all this sleeping with Stacey at night and trying to act all righteous in the day time.

Reactions: 19
I am a Stacy fan but I'm finding it hard to defend her.. Linda has half confessed to Alfie, Nish is suspicious and Denise is crumbling but Stacy couldn't care, she just wants her leg over. I mean who wouldn't want their leg over jack branning but still! If Denise finds out they are sleeping together still she's going to crumble even more. I don't think when the pastor said "you need to seek some advice from someone who has access to God" he didn't mean a bloody murderer!! I thought it was going to be Lucas when she was in the prison, please say shes not going to tell him.

Reactions: 11
He drives a smart car😂 if I didnt have the ultimate ick already, I sure do now😂😂😂😂 edit to add, does anyone else think these guys standing outside elstree are a bit weird??

• Haha
  • Sick
Jeans “I’m doing this for my best friend Shirley” line really got me in the feels - I love those two together

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the minority who quite like Jack and Stacey 🍆
Denise is as selfish and miserable as Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t stand Jack and Stacey. He walks around like bleeping Frankenstein and is a dirty hypocrite, and Stacey has no scruples. She’ll be after Ricky Jr next. At least Kathleen Slater is a loveable slapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stacey is very two faced. She knows exactly why Denise is falling apart, yet she is chasing around after Jack :mad:
I wasn’t expecting that ending! Can’t wait to hear the conversation between Denise and Lucas
Also, how many times can the word ‘man’ be in one episode? Denzil, Nugget, George, Nish, they all have a compulsion to use it at the end of every sentence :rolleyes:

• Haha
So Am I the only one who today's ending wasn't a huge thing then? I wasn't watching when he was in it so I have no idea about his story lines. Can anyone fill me in on what happened in the past between him and Denise?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.