Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they keep redeeming Stacey’s character to destroy her again. To carry on shagging Jack whilst all this 6 stuff is happening and to be pally with Denise is just awful, makes her as bad as Jack, who is the worst. Who’s she’s gonna boff next Phil Mitchell if he helps her carry her shopping into to the house… come on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He also tried to kill Denise, couldn’t go through with it so kidnapped her and locked her in a basement for ages (a month or so) then strangled a sex worker who looked like her, bashed her teeth in with a brick then later identified her body as Denise. She was then buried as Denise, and it wasn’t until Denise escaped from the basement, blinking a lot cos of the light, that her family found out
Looking back it was insane because he locked her up in a house on the Square! If I recall correctly wasn't she in the house next door to Patrick's?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He also tried to kill Denise, couldn’t go through with it so kidnapped her and locked her in a basement for ages (a month or so) then strangled a sex worker who looked like her, bashed her teeth in with a brick then later identified her body as Denise. She was then buried as Denise, and it wasn’t until Denise escaped from the basement, blinking a lot cos of the light, that her family found out
It was all very gruesome, not sure I followed it intensely at the time as it was all very elongated and somewhat tedious that he got away with it for so long.

Anybody know what the purpose of her going to see Lucas now? I mean he is hardly in a position to help her, apart from her requesting to be in the same cell as him when she is convicted.

Reactions: 4
It was all very gruesome, not sure I followed it intensely at the time as it was all very elongated and somewhat tedious that he got away with it for so long.

Anybody know what the purpose of her going to see Lucas now? I mean he is hardly in a position to help her, apart from her requesting to be in the same cell as him when she is convicted.
I guess she wants to know how he managed to live a normal life and appear unfased by the fact that he murdered 3 people

Reactions: 12
Jack and Stacey are disgusting.

Denise should have jumped Ravi last year when she had many chances. I hope he comes back on her radar. Luc as well, maybe they can clobber and finish off Neanderthal Jack and Little Nish Panesar 😂 🔧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jack and Stacey are disgusting.

Denise should have jumped Ravi last year when she had many chances. I hope he comes back on her radar. Luc as well, maybe they can clobber and finish off Neanderthal Jack and Little Nish Panesar 😂 🔧
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is now forever known as LNP.

If she goes to prison, or even if she doesn't, she should forever regret walking out on Ravi at the Rookvole.

As for useless inspector Jack, having the audacity to make her feel guilty, had he really not looked at Ravi and thought 'I can't blame her'. :ROFLMAO:

Ohhhhh Denise!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The cast is gradually being resurrected. I am intrigued as to how they are going to manifest Dot and Dr Legg.

Fot the love of God, if you can bring anyone back to life make it be the wonderfully beautiful, gorgeous and charismatic Dennis Rickman. ❤ That would get Sharon back from Australia pronto, he was the absolute love of her life.

There are a few on here that would love to see him back, in any guise, even in a dream. Haven't we all dreamt about Dennis. 🥰
Bring back my man David Wicks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For those asking why has Denise gone to see Lucas, the pastor said to her it might help if you speak to someone who’s been through the same thing you have

Stacey is such a witch. Jack said to her after the way Denise has been acting lately that’s why he’s sniffing around Stacey yet Stacey knows why Denise is acting strangely and doesn’t feel in the least bit guilty about doinking Jack. I thought the 6 was going to be a new sistahood but obviously Stacey never got that memo

Reactions: 17
Denise acts slightly off for 0.5 secs and Jack goes running to the first available woman. Every time.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Stacey’s my fave but they doing a good job of making me not like her atm 😭 Jack is so not worth the hassle

Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is now forever known as LNP.

If she goes to prison, or even if she doesn't, she should forever regret walking out on Ravi at the Rookvole.

As for useless inspector Jack, having the audacity to make her feel guilty, had he really not looked at Ravi and thought 'I can't blame her'. :ROFLMAO:

Ohhhhh Denise!
😅 Who coined the phrase "Nish doing Nish"
That should be incorporated into a new thread title 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been thinking about Max Branning walking into the Vic 'Alright Stace' while she's sat there with Jack 🤣 the things they could do with that storyline!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.