Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way things are going I hope Kat doesn't do a Gina and defend Nish which will end up bringing down Suki and/or Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ugh just got home from work this thread today plus my boyf cooking me dinner is like crack!
am i the only one who still hates Zuki for faking cancer and being a general bleep/ homophobe (because she is in fact GAY)
ALSO this is a soap the story lines are batshit! lest we forget the boxing day epp so let KISH happen witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nish getting Nosh with Kat, after 20+ years, heโ€™s gonna have steam coming out of his ears ๐ŸŒฌ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna try that when someone pisses me off...

'Do you know what I is for?, I SAID NO! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
read Jack will be back for seconds with Stacey again ๐Ÿคข when she has another unwanted visitor in the house, and Dee loses the plot and reveals the sh!t that happened on Crimbo ๐Ÿ˜ฎ possibly to Jack. Itโ€™s gonna get messier!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
that "learn the alphabet with nish" gets funnier the more you watch it ๐Ÿ˜‚ LITTLE RAVI GULATI and HAVING OUR DINNER are my faves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.