Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
It’s weird that the Cindy/Bobby dynamic is played up as lighthearted bantz, when she’s pissed at him for killing her daughter. The way she’s acting you’d think he was just an annoying housemate who eats all her cheese and doesn’t change the loo roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lunagooner

VIP Member
She'll spend her 30k on drugs and come back an addict with no septum opening the door for westcracks return
Screenshot 2024-01-19 080838.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I hope Shane Ritchie gets some recognition for this cancer storyline, he's knocking it out of the park.
I love him so much now. I’m starting to hope him and Linda become a couple, each supporting the other with their health issues. They both deserve a happy ending.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
NISH BABY!!!!! YOUR ABOUT TO HAVE THE NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!
if Phil is the best bloke in bed then meet KAT the best FREAK IN THE SHEETS 😽 :p🥳🤤😈

in fairness to Nish hes only been with 2 ladys MY WIFE!!! is about to get an education
Nish is going to be on that square like Smithy leaving the bathroom after Nessa used the bog brush on him, MAN is going to be changed 😂

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I really hope the don’t put Kat and Alfie together again. She’s left her marriage over a 1 night stand, so for her to then get back with a man who had a baby with her cousin would be completely implausible,
Once Alfie starts shagging Linda, Kat will start getting all misty eyed and talking about her man on the moon again.

Thought it was a bit harsh that she compared Phil to Uncle Harry. I’d be pretty disgusted if my partner compared me to a pweirdo just because I’d let them down.

• Haha
  • Heart

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Yes I know it’s not actually Keanu’s ghost, yes it’s obvious that Denise is hallucinating however the viewers actually being able to see Keanu (even though it’s in Denise’s mind) I find takes away from the authenticity of eastenders. That’s just my opinion personally
How else would they have shown the viewers what Denise was seeing other than to have her say out loud ‘omg I can see keanu!’?

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Its pretty horrible isn't it, Denise looks and acts insane so she will end up in some psychiatric hospital at this rate. Suki is standing her ground but as you say she has had to for many years.
Jack will go ape shit when he finds out that both his wife and his hookup have been involved in covering up a murder 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

coconochanel

VIP Member
Eh new thread any newbies welcome to the EE 'Faamily'😊

Sam is such a bitch then starts crying when she has to leave Walford. Shock horror its your own fault you silly bitch. :rolleyes:

Why didn't Kat just leave the kids to sleep and move out in the morning?

Had to laugh at Stacey saying 'well your no spring chicken':ROFLMAO: kick a girl when she's down Stace!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Denise acts slightly off for 0.5 secs and Jack goes running to the first available woman. Every time.

• Sick
  • Angry

Dr Karen Kim

Why do they keep redeeming Stacey’s character to destroy her again. To carry on shagging Jack whilst all this 6 stuff is happening and to be pally with Denise is just awful, makes her as bad as Jack, who is the worst. Who’s she’s gonna boff next Phil Mitchell if he helps her carry her shopping into to the house… come on 🙄

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
That scene of Keanu burying Denise in her dream/nightmare might explain why he was seen on set after the Christmas episodes would have been filmed

• Wow

AL10

VIP Member
If Gina speaks to Linda like shit one more time I’m gonna bury her with Canoe

• Haha
Reactions: 26

notsoplainjane

SORRY but where DaFUCK is Shazza this whole 6 is a 4 (Kathy just pops in the corpse meetings to say useless shit)
it's such a letdown for me pffff :rolleyes:

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Honestly why is Martin fucking off all the way to Australia cos Michelle is having a hysterectomy?

• Haha