Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scripts for Whitney storylines like…
IMG_1895.jpeg

I’m sort of numb to it now. If Whitney got a fish it would drown. If she got a cat it would have already used up 8 of its 9 lives and then die. Whitney is a classic example of why my dad bans EastEnders in his house for “being miserable” (also due to a longstanding hatred of Leslie Grantham not removed or EastEnders excused by Grantham being dead).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's pictures online of Whitless with a large baby bump so I think this car hitting her might be a non-event.

I think she's going to leave with Bianca. If Zack isn't leaving then he'll have to do something stupid for Whitless to drop him.

Reactions: 8
Honestly why is Martin bleeping off all the way to Australia cos Michelle is having a hysterectomy?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cos they needed an excuse to let James Bye go and do panto. 🤣
Mad thing is I can't think that anyone would of even noticed, half the cast vanish off screen for however long due to block filming,
I feel like I haven't properly seen Ravi since December 2023 and we're nearly in Feb, and I'm guessing that the writers have no real clue what to do with Chelsea going forward as she barely exists much like Martin .

Reactions: 18
I bloody love Alfie, I do not care, he was sweet in tonight's ep. When nish said my WIFE I lost it 🤣 I loved suki standing up to Nish but he still scares me, his next move is so unpredictable (apart from ripping up the papers). What was with that bloody alarm though going off the entire episode?? It really annoyed me, i kept thinking it was something outside.

Reactions: 10
How many people does Michelle need to look after her? She has Vicky, Spencer, Sharon and now Martin.
I‘m still wondering if this was a sudden break for Letitia Dean, there is something strange about her hardly being seen and then doing that scene at the train station with only Albie there. Especially with all the stuff from The Six plot going on.
James Bye was always going on a break for panto, so I feel like they tagged Sharon onto the same story.

Reactions: 9
I thought Brian Conley left because they told him he couldn’t do Panto with the 40th anniversary coming up. Were the others allowed time off because of longevity with the show?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh God I'm dreading Karen coming back she grates on me. But at least big baby blabbermouth Bernie will be happy.

Reactions: 10
Why do they have Denzel beefing with what appears to be a 40 year old school kid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.