Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I can’t deal with tonight’s ending. 🤢🤢🤢

It was grim, the acting from Nish was dreadful. We know Kat aka Jessie can do these scenes brilliantly with no effort at all, but Navin, please that was the least sensual I have ever seen. :sick:

Saw it about three hours ago and am still recovering!!:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it bad that I like Nish and I hate Suki?
I've always been firmly team Kheerat when it comes to Suki.
from faking her own cancer and worrying her children sick, then the general manipulation of her children and the control over how they should live their life, the way she was so sanctimonious with Nish even though she was the cheating spouse I mean by anyone standards shagging your lover during your wedding vow renewal reception is pretty low, she's a very complex character which I like as a viewer but I feel no warmth towards her kinda thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was grim, the acting from Nish was dreadful. We know Kat aka Jessie can do these scenes brilliantly with no effort at all, but Navin, please that was the least sensual I have ever seen. :sick:

The trick is to imagine you're Kat and doing it much better.

In Navin's defence, he probably hasn't done many scenes like this before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to remind myself but it’s difficult when he looks like that 😂 There’s just something about him!!
It's the voice, it's so smoothing. Then his eyes. Oh Navin you've got a hold over me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

It was so fumbly and awkward! Nothing sexy about it at all. In some of the past scenes with Suki he comes across as quite sensual so he’s definitely got it in him lol. I don’t think it helps that there’s no chemistry between him and Kat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was so fumbly and awkward! Nothing sexy about it at all. In some of the past scenes with Suki he comes across as quite sensual so he’s definitely got it in him lol. I don’t think it helps that there’s no chemistry between him and Kat.
I thought there was defo chemistry at dinner!

Reactions: 10
Honestly Nish is not going to give anything sensual to kat because he doesn't feel it, we aren't meant to believe hes feeling all this because we all know what's what

They both love their partners and are doing some fake, rebound revenge thing probably forcing it to prove something to themselves at the least and in the hope that it gets back to them they want to hurt .
This is just their messy era atm.

Reactions: 15
I thought there was defo chemistry at dinner!
I definitely enjoyed their banter but I didn’t personally see much sexual chemistry. I do find them entertaining though. Just didn’t enjoy that fumble at the end much 😂😂
---
Honestly Nish is not going to give anything sensual to kat because he doesn't feel it, we aren't meant to believe hes feeling all this because we all know what's what

They both love their partners and are doing some fake, rebound revenge thing probably forcing it to prove something to themselves at the least and in the hope that it gets back to them they want to hurt .
This is just their messy era atm.
Yeah that’s true. I think I’m just annoyed as I find him so attractive I’d like to see him do a love scene that doesn’t give me the ick 😂 I like to imagine I’m the other lady but I definitely didn’t fancy being the recipient of that grope fest 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The ick factor can happen with beautiful looking men
Don’t know why

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NISH BABY!!!!! YOUR ABOUT TO HAVE THE NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!
if Phil is the best bloke in bed then meet KAT the best FREAK IN THE SHEETS 😽 :p🥳🤤😈

in fairness to Nish hes only been with 2 ladys MY WIFE!!! is about to get an education

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
if Phil is the best bloke in bed then meet KAT the best FREAK IN THE SHEETS 😽 :p🥳🤤😈

in fairness to Nish hes only been with 2 ladys MY WIFE!!! is about to get an education
Nish is going to be on that square like Smithy leaving the bathroom after Nessa used the bog brush on him, MAN is going to be changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

In my head the narrative is that Nish had ulterior motives, then Kat ABSOLUTELY ROCKED HIS WORLD, MAN, and now he's in love.

Nish is going to be on that square like Smithy leaving the bathroom after Nessa used the bog brush on him, MAN is going to be changed 😂
Man's gonna feel things HIS WIFE could never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If Gina speaks to Linda like tit one more time I’m gonna bury her with Canoe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do think that Kat and Nish have surprisingly good chemistry. I was expecting to find this story ridiculous, but Nish is so gorgeous, Phil is such an oaf, and Kat is acting every one else off the screen. I don’t expect it to last, but I’m going to enjoy it while it does (probably what Kat said to Nish ;)).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah that’s true. I think I’m just annoyed as I find him so attractive I’d like to see him do a love scene that doesn’t give me the ick 😂 I like to imagine I’m the other lady but I definitely didn’t fancy being the recipient of that grope fest 😝
At least it wasn’t as bad as Phil and Emma 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.