Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo called Ian Adam for the Lucy killer storyline live ep (2015) and Jack talking gibberish was the Archie killer live ep (2010). 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A couple of things wound me up. First off, who the f cast 27yr old Liam Hatch as a school boy?

Secondly, why would Nish be getting anything in the divorce, he was in prison for 20 years for murder, no divorce court would grant him anything.

The writers are clowns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember Tiffany breathing in the morgue. It wasn’t even Martine McCutcheon, they had a lookalike do it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t mind another live episode again but it can’t be to reveal something that is also a secret to the rest of the cast until the person in question is told on the day as you don’t get any aftermath until 6 - 8 weeks later when the episodes filmed after the live are broadcast

That’s what happened with Stacey being revealed as Archie’s killer. Because Lacey wasn’t told until the day of filming and it was a surprise to the rest of the cast, they hadn’t pre-filmed any aftermath reaction episodes to air after the live so they couldn’t directly refer to it until they’d caught up

In divorce proceedings they will look at assets, ownership and transfers particularly if before separation, sorry but Nish should get nowt of Suki’s
Just hope she can outwit him next time, but unfortunately for Suki as he’s had a wiff of 🐱 he’s got his mojo back 🥴

• Haha
Because Suki committed adultery does this mean Nish will be entitled to more?

Reactions: 1
Because Suki committed adultery does this mean Nish will be entitled to more?
I don't think so. They look at the assets gained during the marriage and then they look at how they were earned, as Nish was in prison for 20 years, most of it would go to Suki as Nish was doing nish when he was inside

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pictures of Karen's return next week have the new caff in the background! How quick was that? When will they ever find Keanu? 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just read, on FB, that Kat gets pregnant. If that's true, I'll eat my hat, she's 54! They're jumping the shark

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.