Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be misremembering, but didn’t Suki already get tricked into signing stuff over to Nish? When Eve gave her a load of paperwork to sign? Or was that for something else?

Reactions: 5
SORRY but where DaFUCK is Shazza this whole 6 is a 4 (Kathy just pops in the corpse meetings to say useless tit)
it's such a letdown for me pffff :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yolande tripping up 🥴

Chips battling the middle-aged bully teen with a metal bar was less menacing than Phil’s baseball bat

Poor Denzel, just as Howie and Kim have left him to work on the cruise 🚢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nish is total small dick engery he is only good at fronting woman not men it’s hysterical when he tries to front George

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That bully’s about as intimidating as a pack of magic stars 😭😭😭 reminds me of an undercover fed using slang to get access to the young people drug dealing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell Stacey crying and whimpering over Nish, love you are twice the size of him just give him a wallop and he'll be on the floor (or maybe not as he might get another flashback :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't decide whether I fancy Nish or not...

I mean in one episode I want to shag him senseless and then the next episode he's shagging a leopard coat in knickers who used to be a massive slagggggg so I got the right ick.

To nosh Nish or not, that is the question... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell Stacey crying and whimpering over Nish, love you are twice the size of him just give him a wallop and he'll be on the floor (or maybe not as he might get another flashback :ROFLMAO: )
He's 5 foot nothing why are they all scared of him. 😭 More to the point why aren't they just telling him to duck off when he's firing all these questions at them and trying to catch them out!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actor who plays Nish is very handsome, always was. Stacey has become really unlikeable and this whole affair between her and that blockhead makes me cringe. Why would you go for Mr one expression no matter what the occasion when you could have Martin?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
just watching tonight’s episode. The bully is even worse than I imagined 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 00.11.54.png

Nahhhh man trying to take the stripes
sorry Nish Hummmmpers
Kat scratch the tit out this MAN !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in on the start of the episode please? I couldn't watch any of the scenes where the alarm was in the background

Reactions: 3
Can someone fill me in on the start of the episode please? I couldn't watch any of the scenes where the alarm was in the background
Nothing much, Dean was saying on the phone he had left his sick daughter home alone which Jean overheard and then offered to go to sit with jade.
The brannings set up a birthday surprise for Denise and Mini Eh gave her a card with a picture of her wearing the D necklace and she freaked out and ran away.
Nish saw Stacey and his WIFE coming out of the alleyway beside the Vic (as I'm sure half the square did but everyone else appears to be partially sighted). That's about it I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.