Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
I love ghost Keanu. It’s the most interesting the characters has ever been 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
The scripts for Whitney storylines like…
IMG_1895.jpeg

I’m sort of numb to it now. If Whitney got a fish it would drown. If she got a cat it would have already used up 8 of its 9 lives and then die. Whitney is a classic example of why my dad bans EastEnders in his house for “being miserable” (also due to a longstanding hatred of Leslie Grantham not removed or EastEnders excused by Grantham being dead).

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Next title suggestion
Eastenders #29 Nish takes down The Six (and his trousers for Kat)

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Stacey and Jack are taking a big chance sleeping together in the Slater house. It’s full of people! Surely someone would see Jack going up the stairs, or hear him creeping out later? Also, I didn’t realise it was meant to be a romance, I thought they were just having a shag :unsure:

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
EE have made a big mistake for January with the massive decline in the six women. Poor continuity, repetition, cliches. They don’t deserve an award this year for their storylines, plain stupid and loopy.

Think they need a new producer, and bring back established writers. The Crimbo storyline was a deflater. The fact no one cared about Canoe lol. One of the six has got to confess in Feb, story has gone stale and rancid.
I also feel like everything is so rushed and disjointed !!

In January Nish for example has managed all the following -

been fighting for his life with a brain bleed in a coma,
woke from the coma,
Recovered all faculties fully from a brain injury,
had to learn how to function in life without his partner of 30 years
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
Played detective over Keanu's disappearance,
negotiated his terms for divorce,
overseen the refurbishment of the cafe,
got the divorce on his own terms and seen his wife walk away as a free woman .Done.

There could of been a slow recovery, a real sense of a person having to rebuild a life, lots of Nish and Ravi trying to repair
their relationship, see him struggle to find a connection with someone plenty to take it up till say march

Nah he just needs two weeks after waking up and its all sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

dee_mc

VIP Member
Michael Moon for top shagger: he'd leave you satisfied and confused I reckon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

D_Wills

VIP Member
Jfc, Denise is hallucinating/experiencing pyschosis/having a mental health episode. It's not Keanus ghost 🤣

I've personally loved EE this week. Plenty of naughty Nish, a little tease of Lucas and that last scene in Denise's bedroom last night was unexpected and proper creepy!

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Can't decide whether I fancy Nish or not...

I mean in one episode I want to shag him senseless and then the next episode he's shagging a leopard coat in knickers who used to be a massive slagggggg so I got the right ick.

To nosh Nish or not, that is the question... :unsure:

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
My Dad has a really bad irrationally hatred for Jean & I have no idea why 😂 I am elated that we got a “Sausage Surprise” from her today - it will definitely give him the rage later tonight when I screen record & send to him 6278383 times 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
What a lovely kind man Steve is supporting all the animals at the rescue farm, he's asking for just £1 to change their little lives, what a hero 😭
Screenshot_2024-01-30-20-19-26.jpg

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
Why is Denise seeing Keanu everywhere and acting like she killed him? She bashed Nish and he’s had a very productive month

• Haha